*118*

"Dada!" Noelle screeched through the baby monitor, quickly waking both Joe and I up.

"F.uck," Joe jumped.

He got up and went through to Noelle's room.

"What's wrong missy?" I could hear Joe through the baby monitor.

"Dada!" Noelle screeched happily.

"You woke Mummy and I up!" Joe teased.

Joe carried Noelle into our and put her on the bed between us.

"Mummy!" Noelle giggled, jumping on me.

"Oh! Hello!" I said, slightly smiling.

Noelle was really energetic this morning. She was climbing all over Joe and I as she giggled. Joe and I didn't pay her too much attention as we were both still waking up.

"Mummy, play!" She giggled, sitting on my stomach.

"Mhm, darling," I mumbled.

"Dada!" Noelle screeched.

"'Elle, shh, baby. You'll wake up Noah," Joe shushed quietly.

"No!" Noelle giggled, moving and jumping on Joe.

"Shh, baby," Joe hummed.

"Play!" Noelle demanded, playfully hitting Joe.

"I'm awake, I'm awake! Now no hitting!" Joe groaned.

Only a couple of moments later, I could hear Noah crying softly through the baby monitor. I stretched before getting up and going to get him.

"Good morning Noah," I yawned.

I carried Noah through to our room.

"No-ah!" Noelle screeched loudly.

"Shush baby," Joe hummed, sitting against the headboard as Noelle climbed on his lap.

"See!" She giggled, touching Joe's face and pulling his bottom lip and pinching his nose.

"What are you doing to Daddy's perfect face?" I laughed.

"Play!" Noelle nodded with a huge smile across her face.

"What time is it?" Joe muffled.

"It's only just past 7 o'clock," I groaned, "It's going to be a long day."

"Noelle, why'd you get everyone up so early?" Joe laughed, "Well, I actually have a meeting today to get ready for the small tour I'm going on with Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, and Oli."

"Hm? When's this?" I yawned.

"This weekend But it's only for the weekend," Joe nodded, "We can all go."

"Okay," I nodded, "What time is you meeting?"

"Eleven, so we have a lot of time to kill. Come on, let's go for breakfast," Joe suggested.

"Alright!" I grinned, getting up and carrying Noah on my hip to get him dressed.

"Mummy! Me!" Noelle jumped, holding onto my leg as I changed Noah.

"Wait your turn, please," I said calmly.

After getting ourselves and the kids ready, we headed to a local restaurant that serves a good breakfast.

"Mm, looks delicious," I grinned as our food arrived.

"Me!" Noelle smiled, opening her mouth.

I blew on the forkful of beans to cool them down before giving Noelle some. Joe held Noah and gave him a small bit of his food, mainly beans and a tiny bit of egg.

"My messy little monster!" I laughed at Noah as he had sauce dribbling down his chin as he giggled.

"Ahh!" Noelle said, opening her mouth for food again.

"What do you say?"

Noelle said an almost undistinguished version of 'Please,' but I knew what she meant enough to give her some food.

After we finished eating, we went back to the flat and Joe left to go to his meeting with everyone.

°

"Dada!" Noelle cried softly as Joe held her in his arms.

"What's a matter darling? Are you feeling sick?" Joe hummed.

Noelle looked pale and sick all day, such a polar-opposite to the other day when she was so energetic and wild.

"Try to get her to go to sleep?" I suggested.

"Yeah," Joe nodded, taking her into her room.

I picked up their toys scattered around the livingroom floor and carried Noah into the kitchen to give him a bottle as he was getting a bit fussy.

"Maybe we shouldn't go on the tour tomorrow," Joe hummed, coming from Noelle's room.

"No, go! I'll stay and take care of the babies, I'll be fine!" I nodded.

Although I was looking forward to joining Joe and everyone on this mini tour, I don't mind staying at home to take care of Noelle, as long as she gets better.

"No, I don't want to leave you here," Joe shook his head.

"Joseph! You're going! And you'll have fun! Just text me and everything will be okay," I nodded, giving him a kiss.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now you'd better start packing. You leave early tomorrow morning!" I laughed lightly, focusing back on Noah, who finished his bottle and was drifting to sleep.

"Shh, I'll go put him in bed," Joe smiled, taking Noah from my cradled arms and went to go put him to bed.

"Thank you," I smiled.

I helped Joe pack his bag for the weekend.

"Minxie, I don't know," Joe mumbled.

"You can't deprive all the fans because Noelle is sick. I can take good care of her!" I assured him.

"Okay," He nodded, zipping up his bag, "I love you, Minx."

"I love you too," I smiled, giving Joe a kiss.

We got into bed and Joe gave me another kiss before we fell asleep.

°

"Minxie, I'm going to have to leave in a few minutes," Joe hummed, waking me up.

"Hm? Okay," I nodded, stretching before getting out of bed.

"I'll call and text you, yeah?" Joe nodded.

"Okay," I smiled.

"Oh, and Noelle was up and down during the night so she might be a little tired today," Joe informed me.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Take care, yeah. If you need me I'll make a way to get home if you need me," Joe assured, rubbing my arm.

"We'll be fine!" I smiled.

I put my hair in a pony-tail as there was a knock on the door. Joe got it and it was Zoe, Alfie, Caspar, and Oli.

"Hiya!" I smiled.

"Hi lovely! Sorry to hear about 'Elle!" Zoe apologised.

"She'll be okay," I smiled.

"Let me go give the babies a kiss and then we'll go," Joe nodded.

"Okay!" Zoe grinned.

The others all seemed tired still and hadn't woken up properly.

"Bye Minxie," Joe hummed as he gave me a kiss and grabbed his bag.

"I love you," I breathed.

"I love you too, baby, so much."

°

a/n: hey guys! Sorry the chapter is shorter than usual! A lot has been happening with my family. Will try and update again soon and I hear your cries for more drama so i'll make it happen! I have a lot in store! Love you all loads! X