*185*

*warning: smut*

°  

"Okay, that's enough messing around this morning, let's get up," I stretched, getting out of bed to go and return to the bathroom to get showered.

Joe whined, but eventually got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and started the shower, putting on some music on my phone before undressing and getting in. After I had already been in for a minute or so, Joe came in the bathroom and joined me in the shower.

"Oh look, you're alive," I teased.

"I don't like getting out of bed," Joe smiled, giving me a small kiss.

"I know you don't."

I gave Joe another kiss, reaching up and running my hands through his now wet hair.

"I love you Minxie," He hummed.

"I love you too," I smiled into the kiss.

Joe pulled me closer to him and cupped my cheek with one hand and the other hand on the side of my neck, deepening the kiss.

He then broke the kiss and I leaned my head to the side to grant him access as he kissed on my neck. My hands roamed freely on his body and I slowly stroked his hard-on as he continued.

"F.uck," He moaned quietly.

I slowly kneeled down in front of him before taking his length in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around him, I looked up to him and made eye contact as he placed a hand gently on the back of my head.

"Minx, oh my f.ucking God," Joe moaned, gently thrusting his hips towards my mouth.

Tears pricked in my eyes as I swallowed as much as I could and gagged a bit. I used my hands on whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"F- F.uck, Minxie," Joe moaned, screwing his eyes shut and making his thrusts longer.

I could tell that he was reaching his high, so I slowed down to drag it out for him. As he came in my mouth, I swallowed some and let some run down my face and wash away in the drain.

I finished washing myself up and Joe's lingering hands expressed his want to pleasure me, but I was just in the mood to give, rather than receive.

"Are you okay?" Joe asked me.

"Of course," I smiled.

Joe nodded, kissing the side of my neck again before we finished washing ourselves and then getting out.

"Thank you," Joe smiled.

"You don't need to say thank you," I shook my head, smiling.

"Whatever," Joe shrugged.

We dried off and got dressed and ready before deciding to go wander around and explore for a bit before meeting up with everyone else to hang out for a bit.

"Does everyone else know about Zoe?" I asked Joe, referring to her being pregnant.

"No I don't think so," Joe shook his head.

"Do you know when she's going to tell everyone?"

"I have no idea," Joe shrugged, holding my hand as we walked around and explored.

We talked and just enjoyed the peacefulness and relaxation of being alone with each other. After a long while and a few cups of coffee and a small coffee shop, we returned to the hotel and started getting ready to go out this evening with everyone. I know we are going to go for dinner together but then I think some of us are going to go clubbing afterwards. I say some of us, because I know Zoe and Alfie will definitely not want to go.