*133*

*smut*

°

Joe pulled me in for a kiss and moved us so we were laying on the sofa, Joe hovering above me and never breaking our kiss.

"Mm, Minx," He hummed.

It didn't take long for us to each get each other's clothes off. Joe was left in his underwear and I in just my knickers too.

"F.uck, I love you," Joe said quietly.

He sat up and took off his underwear, leaving him nude. I took his length in my hand and slowly stroked it before he hovered back over me, giving me more kisses.

"Joe, please," I moaned as he lightly ran his fingers along my knickers.

"Shh," He smirked, moving down and taking off my underwear.

Slowly sliding in two fingers, Joe gently fingered me, making me moan and roll my hips against his hand.

"F.uck," I said under my breath, as I screwed my eyes shut and curled my toes as I was about to reach my high.

However, I didn't, because Joe stopped.

"Mm," I let out a small whine.

Joe hovered above me, whispering sweet and dirty nothings in my ear as he slowly entered me, thrusting his hips forward slowly, making us both crave more.

"Joe," I moaned as I reached closer to climaxing.

The room was filled with our moans and groans as we were both lost in the pleasure of each other.

I rolled my hips against Joe as I finally came. Wave after wave of pleasuring over taking me as Joe continued thrusting his hips to meet mine.

"Minx," Joe moaned as he came, gently laying against me, giving me small kisses.

"F.uck," I said as I came to a sudden realisation, "Are you wearing a condom?"

"S.hit."

"Joe!" I said worried.

"Minxie, you're not going to get pregnant, don't worry. I'll get dressed and get some emergency contraception from the pharmacy."

"How do we always manage to forget?!" I laughed lightly.

"I don't know," Joe shook his head, "Lost in the moment I guess?"

We got up and got dressed.

"I can't believe that we just did that on the couch," I giggled.

"Shh, no one but us has to know!" Joe laughed jokingly.

I gave him a kiss as I threw on my shirt.

"Alright, I'll go to the shop," Joe nodded, also putting on his top again.

"I'll come with you? Just give me a second," I said, putting on a different top and more deodorant and perfume.

I grabbed my bag and phone and followed Joe out to the car.

"God d.amn it, I just need to get on the pill again, I just keep procrastinating making an appointment," I said as Joe drove us to the shop.

"It's okay, or I could just remember a f.ucking condom," Joe laughed.

"Hm, whatever," I shrugged, smiling.

We got to the shop and went to the pharmacy and picked up the emergency contraception before putting it in the trolley and continuing to wander around the shop and get some groceries and other household necessities. It feels weird being out without the kids.