*163*

*warning: smut*

°

"I can't believe it's twins," I shook my head.

"Me either, but hey, four kids!" Joe laughed.

"This is all your fault," I teased, giving him a kiss.

"Yeah?" Joe smirked.

"Mhm," I nodded, giving him another kiss.

"Come here," Joe smiled, pulling me closer to him.

It's already really late and the kids have been in bed for a couple of hours so Joe and I have just been cleaning and talking.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you want to do this?" Joe asked, laying on the bed with me.

"Yeah, now shush," I smiled, giving him a kiss.

Joe just let out a small laugh and continued kissing me, fiddling to pull off my top.

Soon enough we were both totally undressed and I moved down, already stroking his length in my hand.

"Minx, f.uck," Joe hummed, as I teased him by slowly licking his length.

I swallowed as much of him as I could. I hummed and the vibrations from my throat gave Joe even more pleasure as I continued sucking him.

"Minx," Joe moaned loudly.

I slowly stopped, not wanting him to c.um just yet.

"Come here," Joe smiled, laying me down on the bed before lowering and kissing my inner thighs.

"Joe, please," I laughed lightly, begging him to stop teasing me.

Joe finally made contact and delved his tongue in me, making me squirm from pleasure.

I found myself gently grinding my hips against Joe's face as my back arched and I screwed my eyes shut. I ended up c.umming, waves of pleasure clouding my mind as I squirmed and moaned from the orgasm.

"F.uck, Joe," I laughed as I came down from my high.

I gave Joe a kiss as he hovered above me.

"Is this okay?" Joe asked.

"Yeah," I nodded, biting my lip.

Joe gently lowered himself into me, thrusting his hips to meet mine. I ran my hand through his hair and across his back as he leaned down and sucked on my collarbone, only before moving up to my neck.

"Joe, f.uck," I moaned.

We moved so I was on my hands and knees and Joe was on his knees behind me. Joe pulled at my hair as he continued grinding his hips against mine.

"I-I'm going to c.um," Joe stuttered, thrusting his hips more erratically.

As Joe came, he then laid down next to me, both of us sweaty and out of breath.

"F.uck Joseph," I laughed.

"Mm, I'm pretty good, yeah?" He smiled.

"Shut the f.uck up," I giggled, cuddling next to him.

"Minx, I love you," Joe smiled.

"I love you too."

We fell asleep all hot and sweaty next to each, but I woke up in the early hours of the morning feeling the need to throw up.

I jumped out of bed and made it to the toilet, throwing up.

"Hm? Minx?" Joe asked tiredly.

He soon appeared in the doorway to the bathroom, stark naked like me.