*186*

*warning: smut*

° 

"Joseph! I swear to God! Let me go!" I laughed.

"Just stay in bed for a little while longer!" Joe hummed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No, I have to put clothes on to take the kids to school!" I shook my head, "I would be able to stay in bed if someone actually took the kids to school on their days."

"Hey," Joe laughed.

Yesterday was Joe's day to take the kids to school but he slept in and I had to take them.

"Mum! We're going to be late!" Noah said knocking on the locked door.

"Mummy, come on!" Ava said, hitting the door.

"I'm coming!" I said, freeing myself from Joe and throwing on some yoga pants and one of Joe's jumpers, not bothering to put on as much as any undergarments. 

"Okay, let's go!" I smiled, opening the door.

"Did you just wake up?!" Noelle scoffed jokingly.

"Hush, we need to go!" I said, grabbing my phone and the keys as I made sure they had their book bags and we left.

"Bye darlings, Dad will pick you up this afternoon, okay?" I smiled, giving them all kisses as they got out of the car, "Thank you for getting yourselves ready this morning."

"Love you," Ava and Ozzy said in unison, jumping out of the car.

I'm forever thankful the primary school and secondary school are on the same campus, it's made it so much easier for me to drop the kids off quickly, especially when we are running late.

I took my time driving back home, stopping and getting Joe and I breakfast and coffee. As I pulled up at home and parked the car, my phone buzzed and it was a text from Noah saying he forgot his lunch at home. 

I went inside and put down all the food for Joe and I.

"Minxie!" Joe hummed, just wearing his underwear and giving me a hug, "Shall we continue?" He smirked.

I showed him my phone and gave him a small kiss.

"I have to take him his lunch," I said, grabbing Noah's lunch from the refrigerator and heading back out to the car.

I dropped it off at the front office and then headed back home.

My phone buzzed again as I got home and I hesitated even looking at it. 

"Thank you Mum! Love you!" 

It was a text from Noah.

I quickly replied before joining Joe back in our room.

"I waited for you," Joe hummed.

"I hate you," I laughed lightly.

"What did I do now?" Joe asked, sipping his coffee.

"You've stopped taking the kids to school. Then you made them all late to school because you wouldn't let me leave bed with you!" I laughed.

"I'm sorry baby," Joe apologised seriously.

"Aw, stop it! You know I don't actually hate you!" I laughed, as I saw him look down and I could tell he genuinely felt bad, "I'm more embarrassed that I just went out looking like this!" I laughed.

"Well, I think you look gorgeous," Joe smiled.

I just smiled and rolled my eyes at him while I started eating our breakfast.