*144*

"Well Minx, thank you again for stopping by, I think we've done a lot of progress today," Sam nodded.

"No problem," I nodded, standing up and shaking Sam's hand across his desk as I got my bag.

"Minx, I'm sorry," Rory apologised again, standing up.

"Rory, have a seat, yeah?" Sam nodded.

"No, please, Minx," Rory said softly, reaching out to grab my hand.

"Rory, no," I shook my head, backing away.

Just as I was becoming more relaxed and comfortable, that all was wiped away as Rory started acting like this.

"Rory, sit down," Sam said.

"No, I need Minx to know I still love her. Minx, I love you. I'm sorry I ever hurt you, I really am," He said.

"Rory, you don't love Minx. Remember what we discussed? Calm down, take a deep breath and sit down. Think about it Rory, you do not love Minx," Sam said softly to calm Rory down as he finally listened to Sam and sat back down.

"I'll be right back," Sam said, "Minx, follow me please."

We walked out of his office and stood in the corridor.

"Now, I can't exactly say whether or not Rory actually loves you as he says he does, but the method I use to help him calm down is to persuade him that he's wrong and have him relax. I apologise for his behaviour in there, that's what I'm working with him on. Thank you for coming in. Oh, and can I have your number to see if we should bring you in again? That is, if you are up to it."

"Uhm, okay, yeah," I nodded, giving Sam my number.

"Alright, take care and thank you again," Sam nodded as he went back inside his office and I left.

"Hey baby, how'd it go?" Joe asked as I rang him and he picked up.

"It was alright," I nodded, starting the car and heading home, "He was weirdly normal and then at the end of the session, he started acting out, so I don't know. I gave the doctor my number in case he needs, or wants, to bring me in again."

"Aw, well I'm proud of you Minxie," Joe hummed, "I was about to tell you to hurry home because the kids are having a nap and then I'd show you just how proud I am of you, but that will have to wait until next week after the ultrasound," He laughed.

"Aw, okay," I giggled, "Well, I'm almost home, so I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Alright, see you soon."

I hung up the phone and focused back on driving.

"Hey," I smiled as I was engulfed in a hug from Joe.

"So, how do you think it went?"

"I honestly don't know," I shrugged, "I'm just kind of glad it's over with for now."

"Well, I love you," Joe hummed.

"I love you too," I grinned, leaning in to give him a kiss.

Our small kiss soon turned into us making out in our room and, f.uck, I wanted to go further with him, but I know the doctor said to wait until the first ultrasound.

"You're so beautiful," Joe smiled.

"Joe," I giggled, continuing to give him small kisses.

"Anyway, so tell me how it all went," Joe hummed, stroking my thigh gently.

"Like I said on the phone, he was normal for almost the whole session, discussing what happened and what-not, oh, and he didn't know about Nora and Eric, or about us adopting Noelle, so he was shocked about that. Then, he was shocked when I mentioned the whole surrogacy thing. And then guess what? He started crying, saying that I'm so strong and he's a 'p.ussy'."