*124*

"Good morning," Joe hummed, cuddling against me.

"G'morning," I yawned.

"How're you feeling?"

"Hm, alright," I nodded.

"Good, because I was thinking. It's the weekend, why don't we take the kids and go off for a few days?"

"Um, yeah," I nodded, "Where?"

"Well, you know the tree-house type place Zoe took Alfie for his birthday?"

"Yeah."

"I've been up a while and managed to pull a few strings and get us a few nights there."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I figured we could go up there. We could all do with a bit of relaxation and clear our heads," Joe said, giving me a small kiss.

"When do we leave?"

"Whenever we've finished packing," Joe shrugged, giving me another kiss.

"Daddy!" We heard through the baby monitor.

"'Elle's awake," Joe huffed, smiling and getting up to get her.

"Wait," I said, "I'm sorry for last night."

"Minx, don't worry about it," He smiled.

As he left to get Noelle, I leaned over to check my phone, no new messages, thank goodness.

"Mummy!" Noelle giggled as she ran back in the room and Joe followed carrying a sleepy Noah.

"Hi baby," I smiled, getting up and wrapping a small robe around me, before going and washing my face and brushing my teeth.

Noelle followed me into the bathroom and tried playing with the bottles again while I brushed my teeth.

"Noelle," I warned.

"No," She pouted, sitting down on the rug by the bathtub.

"Thank you," I smiled, picking her up and carrying her back to the bed with Joe and Noah.

"Do you want to start packing?" Joe suggested.

"Yeah, I'll put the kids' stuff in a bag," I nodded.

"I'll help you," Joe nodded, picking up Noah and carrying him into his room as I grabbed the bag from a closet.

Joe and I packed clothes for the kids and packed their baby bag at the same time with some of their favourite toys and nappies, dummies, and blankies. We then moved on and packed our stuff.

"Joe!" I laughed as he put some condoms in his bag.

"Would you rather me not pack any?" He laughed.

"Alright," I laughed, "You have a point."

"Mummy!" Noelle fussed, wanting attention.

"I'm right here," I said, picking her up and carrying her as I continued packing.

Joe started taking our bags and putting them in the boot of the car while I gathered some snacks and whatever else we would want to take. Such as, Joe's vlogging camera, cords, and chargers.

"Going away? See you later." From: Unknown.

"Joe," I said as he came back in the flat.

"Hm, baby?" He asked.

"Nevermind," I shook my head, just deleting the message again.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah!" Noelle cheered, jumping up and down.