*172*

*warning: smut*

°  

I left them all be and went into Joe's and I's room.

Part of me doesn't want to be mad at Joe anymore, but at the same time, he was f.ucking rude earlier. He was sat on the sofa, talking with the Noah and Noelle, but I just want to avoid him for right now, so I just curled up on our bed and went on my phone.

I spent almost the rest of the afternoon and evening in our room. Just avoiding Joe, and yes, it's very immature, but we both said some hurtful things. Joe put all of the kids to bed and was watching the television as I could hear it from our room and it was almost midnight.

"Minx, we need to talk," Joe said quietly, coming into the room.

I continued looking at my phone, not even glancing up when he came in. 

"Minx, come on," Joe pleaded.

"What? What do you want know? To continue belittling me and telling me how much of a horrible parent I am?" I snapped.

"I'm at least trying to fix things between us, but apparently you want to continue being mad at each other," Joe huffed.

"Whatever," I scoffed.

"Minx, we can't expect anything to get better if you won't talk to me."

"I never expected anything to get better," I snapped, which is obviously a lie that I'm saying in anger.

"Wow, okay then, why don't you just crawl back to Jack or whatever his name is? Because I'm just not enough for you anymore, no matter what I'm doing," Joe shook his head angrily.

"Oh f.uck you, you know I ended that, a long time ago," I spat.

"But not soon enough to not know if he was the father of the twins? I know he had to take the paternity test," Joe spat angrily, pacing around the room.

"Joe-"

"Why didn't you just ask me to take it? You had so many doubts that you had to have him take it?! We were trying for a baby and you were still f.ucking him?!"

"No! I wasn't!" I defended myself.

"Then why'd you have him take the f.ucking test Minx?!"

"Because the nurse said I was further along than we initially thought, okay?!" I snapped.

"And what would you have done if he was the father?! Huh?! Still not tell me?!"

"No, that doesn't matter, they're your babies," I shook my head.

"F.uck Minx, they're our babies," Joe said angrily.

Ever since that whole Rory scenario a long time ago, he doesn't like it when the kids are called his kids, just our kids. Which I guess makes sense, but whatever.

"I know, Joe, stop," I cried.

"Why are you telling me to stop?! You're the one who just said you didn't want things to get better between us!" 

"You know I didn't mean it!"

"Yeah, until I bring up Jack and you feel f.ucking guilty," Joe yelled.

"You know what?! I don't feel guilty about f.ucking Jack. He would listen to everything I would say and he would f.uck me so well," I laughed, "Meanwhile you were away f.ucking other girls in America and left me here alone with the kids!"

"Oh f.uck off. Why don't you go spend the night with Jack then?! Because you obviously don't want to be here with me."

"No, you can f.ucking leave. I'm staying here with my kids," I shook my head.