*162*

"Okay, I don't think we'll be too long," I nodded to Sydney as Joe and I were getting ready to leave.

We decided to take a small break and just go out for lunch today, so we called up Sydney and asked her to watch the kids for an hour or two.

"No problem, have fun," Sydney smiled.

The kids were already excited to see and play with Sydney and Noelle was getting out her dress-up outfits to play with so I think they'll be fine.

Joe and I left and went down to a restaurant to try for lunch.

"It's nice to be out alone," Joe laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I smiled, "Before long there will be another little one."

"I know, I'm excited. When's the next ultrasound?"

"Not until next week, but I have a feeling this baby will be like Noah, as in he grew really fast at first, because my stomach is already getting big," I huffed.

"I'm sorry baby," Joe said, trying to sympathise.

"It's okay," I smiled.

We ate our food and continued talking. Thankfully we didn't see any fans while we were out, I don't know, it was nice just being Joe and I and it being peaceful.

We went and wandered around some shops after we ate and mainly window-shopped, just talking.

"Minxie," Joe smiled, "I love you," He grinned as we walked back to the car.

"I love you too," I smiled.

I leaned against the car as Joe gave me a small kiss before we got in.

We drove home and went inside.

"We're home!" I smiled as we came inside.

"Hi, uhm, Minx, well..." Sydney stuttered quickly.

"What's up?" I asked a bit worried.

"Well, Noah wanted to, uhm..." Sydney said.

Noelle came into view wearing one of her princess dress-up dresses, pulling Noah behind her, who was also wearing one of Noelle's dresses.

"Aw, you two look so cute," I smiled.

"I'm sorry Mummy!" Noah cried, running towards me as I bent down to pick him up.

"Minx, be careful," Joe said, referring to the baby and me carrying Noah.

Joe talked to Sydney and paid her and she left.

"What are you sorry for?" I smiled, sitting down on the sofa and sitting him on my lap.

"Dresses are for girls, b-but I-I wanted to try it on," Noah cried.

"Noah, you can wear whatever you want," I smiled, "You look beautiful no matter what you're wearing."

"Daddy will be mad," He cried, holding onto me.

"No, come on," I shook my head.

"Noah, why are you crying?" Joe hummed sitting down next to Noah and I on the sofa.

"Please don't be mad at me," Noah cried, nuzzling his head against my neck.

"Why would I be mad at you? You look great," Joe smiled.

"But I thought dresses are for girls," Noah sniffled.

"They're for whoever wants to wear them," Joe smiled.

"Noah, just do whatever makes you happy, okay? Dad and I will always love you, okay?" I nodded.

"Okay," Noah nodded.