What to Expect

First of all, I am the writer of Daddy. Also a Harry Fanfiction. (However, the book sadly isn't on here, nor is my old account).

Wattpad deleted my book once it hit 10 million reads. Something I was proud of to say the least. It crushed me, I hadn't had it saved anywhere because I have a nosey family and I'm only as innocent as they believe. I Lost my first books I had ever finished, lost my most popular book, all my wattpad friends, and almost 11k followers. I cry.

So, It has been my mission to create a new book, equal to that of Daddy. The standards are sat quite high. It takes quite a lot to drawl people in to reading your books, I've had so many ideals and so many stories I've posted on here, gaining fewer than 20 reads and it makes me feel unaccomplished. I've deleted them all.

Now, I am sure this book will work because 99% of people who are interested in Harry are interested in sex with him as well. Or at least reading about it. A drama , a sexual drama is what it is really. -- Dominant drama! There we go!!

So, here is the run down... Here is what to expect from StepDaddy.

A deliciously sexy, drama filled, fantasy with descriptions that will make you feel as though you're right there being the victim.

Steamy, correct grammar, not so descriptive though that you forget what you're reading and you don't understand. No huge long paragraphs of thoughts from the character, Mia. Nothing that will lose your attention.

Every second you think somethings going good, it will smack you right in the face and you'll be angry, crying, or laughing.

Emotional story it should be. It is a non - traditional ending. A lot of stories you read will be easy to guess what's going to happen at the end, he gets the girl, they run away together, he dies, she dies, they break up she finds someone else, stuff like that.

I will not disappoint. As someone who enjoys writing, I enjoy it for one reason and one reason only. Making people feel a certain way. I love making people laugh, cry, smile, angry, anything. Anything to get them emotionally connected to what I write. It means they are drawn in and I'm doing my job as an entertainer, a writer if I keep you on your toes and wondering what's going to happen next.

So with all that being said, put your seat belts on cause I won't keep you waiting six years for another chapter. I have nothing better to do with my life than sit on the internet all day long. At the most, it'll be 3-4 days. I double update, too. Mostly because I don't plan chapters and I myself want to know what's going to happen next and I'm always excited for you guys to know too.