Chapter 23

I imagine Emerald as Sophie Monk.

"Oh, I was just looking for the bathroom.." Emerald smirked, walking off.

"She didn't even bother shutting the door." Harry sighed, walking to shut and lock the door.

"Are you not like... Worried? She's going to tell my father!"

"Ah, expect the worst , but pray for the best." He smiled, climbing over top of me. He kissed my forehead and I instantly relaxed a bit.

"I'll fire her if she tells. And I'll tell your dad about her children and her drug habits." He shrugged. "Now baby, can we finish? I'm sorry, but... Like, this actually hurts."

"Yeah." I sighed. I couldn't help but smile. Either way, we were all going to get exposed. So, why not just finish?

.....

After we were done, he went down stairs before me, and I followed after I put my clothes back on. I'm just glad i wasn't fully naked. And maybe she didn't even see it was me, Harry was in the way and it was still a bit dark in the room. Plus, Harry was still wearing all of his clothes. He'd just undone his pants.

As I coached myself to feel better, my clumsiness got the best of me and I tumbled down half of the stairs. Stupid f.ucking heels.

"Baby!" Harry gasped , along with everyone. He was at my side in seconds. He lifted my from the floor and I would be lying if I said I wish I never existed.

Have you ever been so embarrassed that you would've rather been dead for the time being? That was me.

"I'm sorry.." I frowned. "I'm embarrassing you."

"No, well, not me but you're embarrassing yourself." He smiled. "You should've laid in bed for a little bit longer. I didn't realize we had that good of a time." He whispered, giving me a wink.

"That wasn't the problem , my legs are fine. It's just these heels." I rolled my eyes.

"Make excuses." He smiled. "I have to have you home in thirty minutes."

"Well, are you going to leave everyone here?" I asked.

"No, I'm going to tell them all to leave." He chuckled. "It is my house."

Harry had everyone out in less than 10 minutes. He called someone on the phone and asked if they could show up early in the morning to help clean up. I guess they would because he hung the phone up smiling.

"Come on, baby. We should get there a second early."

The car ride was nerve wracking. Emerald probably already told my father and I can't see why Harry wasn't a bit shaken up about it.

"You know, you should've locked the door:" he spoke up.

"It's my fault?" I scoffed.

"Yeah, one hundred and fifty percent." He smiled. 

"Okay." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just joking. I should've locked it."

"Yeah, you should've."

"Yeah but you should've caught it. You could've reminded me. So you take fifty and I take fifty."

"You're so irritating! You were the last one through the door."

"You're catty right now." He chuckled.