Chapter 4

{Made a new cover!! Plus, I felt awkward writing this chapter but oh well. And remember to comment and vote! I love comments. And I usually follow anyone that does}

Harry didn't come around much after our little encounter. I'd only seen him 3 times the past week. All the times, he'd make small talk with me. No touching, kissing, or even a hug until my mom left. When she did leave, We would talk and laugh and he would sneak a few kisses even.

I wanted more, but I couldn't get it. I wouldn't move forward and he never started anything more. I don't really know what I'd expected though. He said that he would cut things off with my mother but he obviously hasn't considering he's still been around to see her. Even if it's seldom.

It was a Saturday and I'd went to the park to study after school. We had a big test on Monday and I do most the studying today instead of tomorrow. I wasn't one to procrastinate.

After spending an hour on studying I decided to strap my backpack on and take a short walk around the park. After the peaceful afternoon, I decided to go home. It was around 6:30 when I arrived. I noticed Harry's car in the drive way parked behind my mother's old red one. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and a smile spread across my face.

I knew he wouldn't speak to me as much. But it would still be refreshing to see him. Maybe he used me, maybe he didn't. I wasn't quite sure. I wasn't sure if he knew it or not, but I thought of that night at least fifty times a day.

Maybe he was trying to get away from my mom but just being nice to her and visiting her rarely. But that still doesn't explain his lack of communication with me. I mean, he did say he wanted me and not her.

Hell, he could just want neither of us. I thought constantly about how maybe he just didn't think I was good enough. As a person, appearance wise, and in bed. It was a sad feeling to think something so horrible about myself. But, you can't deny it sometimes.

I walked in the house, mentally preparing myself for whatever i would see. Not that it would be bad or anything, but still.

I heard complete silence throughout the house. I sat my bag in the kitchen chair and proceeded to the living room. I stopped in my tracks as I laid eyes on what was taking place before me.

Harry and my mother were on the couch making out. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, no. But it still hurt my feelings. I don't even know why, I knew he didn't want me. But this just proved it. I seen it with my own eyes. After what we shared, I didn't think he would do this.

Did he lie about not having sex with my mom, too just to get me in bed? But then his plan failed as he saw what I looked like and decided not to go all the way. So many thought were racing through my brain at the moment. I didn't even notice the warm trickle going down my cheek.

I turned around and went back in to the kitchen not wanting them to notice me. They obviously didn't hear me come in so I'll just make enough noise for them to know.

I opened the fridge door and grabbed a bottle of juice and slammed it shut loudly. I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and slammed it on the table making a clinking noise. I literally did everything loudly. It must've worked because a few minutes later, Harry came through the kitchen.

"Mia." He smiled.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Not a good day at school?" He asked, a create in his forehead from his worried expression. I didn't want him to worry about me.

"Harry!" My mother hollered. Harry shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Kendall?"

"I'm gonna head off to work, feel free to stay." She came in to the kitchen, standing on her toes to kiss Harry's cheek.