Chapter 3

{Warning: The whole chapter is 1,463 words of sex. So I recommend reading alone and not beside your mother}

Harry had slowly laid me on my bed. He climbed on top of me, straddling me as he leaned down and continued to kiss me deeply. My mind was racing a thousand miles per hour. I had never done this type of thing before. I've kissed a boy, but I've never made out with one... Especially one this attractive and this experienced. I could hardly keep up with him.

Needless to say, I was nervous... I didn't know how far he was planning to go with me. That's not even the worst part though. I was embarrassed of my body. I wasn't one to have a lot of confidence in myself. I wasn't super skinny, I wasn't tall or tanned, I didn't have wavy blonde hair, and I wasn't even wearing makeup.

I was a plain Jane. I had black straight hair, blue eyes, and I was probably under average for my height. I never went out, I didn't have loads of friends, I wasn't as vocal as Harry had wanted me to be with him and to top it all off, I was as inexperienced as it gets.

My legs and arms began trembling as he inched lower down my body. My breathing picked up and I grew weary. Harry kissed each of my collar bones and left wet kisses down my chest before standing. Was he going to leave? Was I suppose to do something.?

I watched silently with hooded eyes as he removed his shirt. His body was incredible. Small, large, medium sized tattoos of all different kinds were scattered in various places throughout his chest, abdomen, and arms. Some seemed to have meaning, others seemed to be pointless. Maybe even dares.

His body was long, tan, and fit. And I immediately felt more insecure to reveal my body. He was... beautiful. Perfect even. I was not.

  My eyes wandered down his body. His black sweats hung loosely around his waist , and his... thing was prominent. Did I do that?

"Sit up, babe." He rasped. I did as he asked, he sat on the edge of the bed beside of me, and I turned to look at him. His eyes were dark and full of... Lust?

His hand was placed on my cheek, pulling me gently towards him. Our lips met again, more gently than the other times before. His hand moved down my shoulder and along my side, resting on my hip. His other hand did the same.

I decided to deepen the kiss, the feeling was sensational and I wanted more. I placed my hands on either of his cheeks and he groaned in to my mouth as I climbed on top of him, straddling him. I could feel him under me, he was extremely hard and it felt a bit awkward. But he seemed to not mind as his warm hands slid under my shirt. His large hands rubbed up and down my sides as  I wrapped my arms around his back , gripping at his broad shoulders.

His tongue entered my mouth and I happily let it. His tongue massaged mine and I couldn't help but let a moan escape my throat. I began feeling a wetness in my underwear and I began to have this aching feeling at my core. It suppressed though when Harry suddenly began rubbing me through my shorts. It felt like nothing ever before. Most girls my age had already lost their virginity. I, on the other hand, had never been touched down there. Not even by myself. I'd never thought about it.

"Harry." I moaned in to his neck.

"Call me daddy, Mia." He ordered. It surprised me at first... I'd known what a kink was but I just didn't know that Harry would have this specific one... Some would label it as odd, but it ignited an excitement inside of me that went straight to my area down south.