Chapter 51

The flight back home was exhausting. Harry never did tell me what his father was proposing and i was confused about every last bit of it. He had sworn up and down that his mother was crazy, but she really had seen his father. And do not think for a second he did not call her and cuss her for telling his father where he was.

I was eager for Tuesday to come around because Harry's father was suppose to be coming. I wanted to know what was going on and he wouldn't tell me so i was going to have to eavesdrop. I knew i shouldn't do that from past experiences , but i really needed to know. Harry is not suppose to be hiding things from me anymore. If it was not as bad as he says, then he should be able to let me know.

I was dressed and ready by 8:00 and so was Harry. After messing around most of the morning, we had finally accomplished something and gotten ready.

"i need a few things from the store." Harry said, pulling a list out from his shirt pocket.

He was going to send me to the fu*king store so i couldn't even spy. He knows me too well.

The list had a number of necessities that we really did need.

Milk, toilet paper, eggs, butter, bread, chips, etc...

Most of the things had gone bad since we were gone. moldy bread and clumpy milk were all we really had to eat.

"get whatever else you want. Meat and stuff, whatever you'd like to eat over the next week or so." He said, kissing my forehead. "go on. my card is in my wallet on the dresser. you know the number." He rushed me out of the home rather quickly.

I rushed through the store , throwing all kinds of things inside the cart that i knew Harry loved. He loved snacks , chips, gummies, snack cakes, fruit roll ups, anything fruity or sour he loved it.

i got some candy, too. juice, bread , milk, eggs, butter, lunch meat, hamburger, hotdogs, steaks, pork chops. Harry loved cooking so i knew this would all be cooked within a weeks time. none of this would expire at our house. Especially with the company we have sometimes.

it was around 10:00 when i got done shopping. i had a cart load of things. I unloaded it all into the car and i was hoping harry and his father would be done when i got back so he could help me carry this mound of bags in the house. there were at least thirty.

After a fifteen minute drive, i was back at the house. No other cars were in the driveway , so i figured it was just Harry here. I unlocked the door and went inside to get him to help me, but he was nowhere to be found.

i called his name loudly several times. My voice echoed through the empty house. I figured they must have went elsewhere to speak or maybe he had went to work for something. After thirty minutes of hauling in and unpacking groceries, Harry comes inside the house. Ironically , just as i finished the dirty work. It's like he was watching to see when i was done through the window so he didn't have to help me. something he would do for sure.

"i know you were gone because you didn't have to help me unpack groceries!" i teased.

he gave a small smile and walked past me. i frowned, not knowing why he wasn't being playful back. He was being distant like he used to.

I left it alone, though. "What do you want for lunch?" i asked. "I bought a lot of stuff. Hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, fries, tater tots, and i can even make something simple like sandwiches. i bought turkey and cajun chicken." i offered.

"just a sandwich is okay, baby. nothing huge." he said, rummaging through a drawer in the living room.

"Did your dad ever show up?" i asked, i stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"he did."

"did you two go somewhere?" i asked.

"we did."

"what did he want, anyway?" i asked , before i could even think about how nosey i was being.

"Just wanted to talk about the business, nothing important."

"Are you keeping it or is he wanting to step back in?"

"You know how sometimes you ask too many questions?" he asked smiling at me.

i nodded sheepishly. i have always been nosey. i think all women are, to be honest.

"this is one of those times, Mia. It was nothing. i always tell you that if you don't work for me, it is none of your business." he wasn't saying it in a mean way, he was being kind of nice about it. which is surprising.

"what're we going to do today?" i asked. it was only 11 o'clock. 

"well i have a few suggestions." His pink lips turned up to a smirk as his long fingers played with the light blue strap of my bra. "you remember in the car when i made you squirt on me?" He asked softly, bringing his forehead to mine.

"i do." i said, quietly.

"i suppose you liked when i stuck my finger in your tight ass, hm?" my face turned red as a plum.

"I asked you a question." He pulled away, his eyes burned in to mine. my body turned hot and i could feel myself getting turned on by him.

"i... um, i guess." i looked at the floor embarrassed.

"Would you be willing to let me fuck you that way?" He asked me. It was something i hadn't thought of. Never in a million years would i let anyone in there. I've never even touched that part of me.

"Harry.. I don't really think i'd feel comfortable with that, it seems... dirty."

"i'm dirty, baby." He smirked, pressing his mouth to mine. i knew he could persuade me to do just about anything he wanted. If he really pushed it, i'm sure i would. but he wasn't pushing it. "your pus.sy is just as tight anyhow." he kissed my mouth, slowly. his tongue swirled around mine and his wet mouth went down my neck as he groped my ass with his large hands. In a quick motion, he swooped me up and carried me to the counter. my thighs pressed against the cold granite. i gripped harry's hair in desperation. He took it as a sign to go further.

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down and off, i slid off the counter and yanked his boxers down. his large c.ock sprung free and i eagerly gripped it with one hand. i moaned at the sight before me.

"you love my c.ock baby?" he asked, pressing it against my cheek. Before i could answer, he was in my mouth. He thrust himself in and out slowly. His head was tilted back and his teeth gripped his lower lip. I sucked, licked, and kissed up and down his length while stroking slowly with both my hands.

"God, Mia. i needed this." He grunted , gripping my hair. I knew this wasn't about me and that i was only pleasuring him right now, so i decided to slip my hand down my shorts and in to my undies. Masturbation was something i rarely did , i didn't have to when i had harry every day. I needed to have some relief , though.

I began rubbing myself as slowly as i sucked on the tip of Harry's co.ck. I moaned at the feeling of my own pleasure. Soon enough , i began to suck faster and faster, moving my hand up and down, twisting quickly. He thrust in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat each time. I began getting more and more turned on. I removed my self from him and took my shorts and undies off. As i continued what i was doing,  He looked at me, shocked at how bold i was being. I inserted a few fingers inside of myself and began thrusting quickly.

After about another minute, Harry pushed me back and told me to get on the counter. i did so, the cold top cooked me down. i could feel my hair sticking to my sweaty forehead. I laid back , still rubbing my cl.it slowly. Harry stood back, stroking his wet, co.ck as he watched me play with myself, too.

After what felt like hours, He slammed in to me, pounding my wet pus.sy. Every inch of him went inside me each time he slammed in to me. i moaned too loudly at the amazing feeling he was bringing me. I squealed loudly as he pounded in to me one last time before pulling out, He groaned loudly as he came all over my pus.sy. He rubbed it up and down my cl.it with the tip of his co.ck and pushed it back inside of me slowly and then back out again.

"Fuck, baby." He said, breathlessly.

I could tell that we both really needed that.

AN// Sorry. i hope you enjoyed. please give feedback. i'm a tad rusty.