Chapter 18

Warning: Slight kink. Also I've been reading more than I have been writing which is highly unusual which is why I haven't written in a while.

The rest of our Saturday consisted of walking around and feeding ducks. Amber tried chasing them and Harry kind of got annoyed by it. I realized quickly that he had little to no patience.

After our day, we went to Harry's house. We sat outside on the porch as Amber ran around the back yard.

"I think I will keep her outside tonight. Since it's warm. I'll make her some shit to lay on, because I'll feel bad if she lays on the grass."

"yeah, that would be nice. I wouldn't want her to pee all over the place again." I laughed. "I can help you potty train her tomorrow, we can get potty pad things."

"Sounds fun." He rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm going to go have a shower." I said, lifting myself from the wooden chair.

"I'll be in there in a few minutes." He said, standing as well.

"In where?" I asked, confused.

"In the shower with you. Don't wash anything important until I get in there." He winked, causing me to grow goose bumps on my arms. His words went straight to my pants.

"Okay." I said, breathily walking towards Harry's room as he eyed me up and down. "Goodnight Amber!" I called, stupidly. I knew she couldn't answer back, so why say anything?  Oh yeah, because Harry wracked my nerves.

I turned the shower on, the water was steamy because well, that's how I loved it. After a long day, or even a short slow one, I loved to have a steaming bath or shower to relax and tire my muscles out so that it's easier for me to get comfortable in bed. Tonight shouldn't be a problem though , Harry will drain every ounce of my energy I'm sure.

I stripped my clothes off, folding my shirt and pants neatly. I stacked them in the counter along with my bra and panties.

I stepped in, slowly bringing myself in the water to get certain parts used to it. After I wet my hair and body, it wasn't long until Harry stepped in.

"I love the underwear you've got laying on my sink, I wished I were the one to take them off though." He smirked, playfully, reaching around me , grabbing my behind. I squealed, and decided to play along with him. I never was one to begin the sexual play but tonight I would be. I wanted myself to forever stay in his interests and what better way to do that than satisfy his sexual needs without him having to babysit me on it.

"Hi daddy." I gave him my sweetest smile that I could muster up.

"Oh." He hummed, stepping closer to me. "You want to play like that?" He whispered, it was hard to hear over the shower but he was close enough to me.

"I would love to." I smiled, placing my hands on his shoulders, I leaned in to kiss him and as soon as I placed my lips on his, he pulled away and lifted me from the ground, causing me to gasp.

"You've been a great girl the past few days, haven't you?" He rasped in to my neck, leaving kisses and bites.

"Yes, daddy." I groaned, the sexual tension between us was high and I would do almost anything to get rid of the fire inside of me. I began trying to rub myself up and down on him, but he only held my hips in place.

"Ah, I don't think so. Someone's eager aren't they? It isn't like we haven't had sex in a long time."

"But I want you." I began panting, looking him in the eyes, which I knew he loves.

"I want nothing more than to be pounding the f.uck out of you right now, but we're going to have to wait." He smiled, kissing my mouth. He sat me down and grabbed the shampoo from the holder and poured some on his hands and massaged it through my hair. And as good as it felt, I knew he could make me feel even better. I stepped in the water and let it all rinse out, and before I knew it he was washing my body. His rough hands slid all over my body, washing every part. He stopped to massage my shoulders and a bit on my back , and he rubbed down my arms and rubbed my stomach for a brief minute or two.

"Please rub lower." I managed to playfully get out. It had been silent for the past few minutes.

"Patience." He mumbled, kissing my wet hair. I closed my eyes in bliss for a few seconds until I felt him touch me where I needed him.

"This is what you want?" He asked.

"I want more." I rested my head on his chest and enjoyed the feeling of him rubbing on me.

"Tell me what you want Mia. Leave nothing out or I won't do it."

"I- I just want you." I frowned, not wanting to say the filthy words. It was awkward, and I'm sure I'd sound ridiculous saying them.

"Want me to do..?" He smirked.

"I want you to f.uck me, daddy. But I want you to f.uck me gently because I've been good and I don't want to be sore." I added the end so that he knew I didn't want anything rough, yet.

"How do you want me to f.uck you, baby?" He asked, I felt his hard on against my lower back. He was as ready as I was.

"I want you to hold me like you were minutes ago." I smiled, moaning when he began rubbing a sensitive spot on me.

My wish was his command, he lifted me, our chest pressed together and he put me against the shower wall. He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly slid in and I moaned at the feeling. It was like he knew exactly where to hit it. I grasped his shoulders tightly and they soon turned to scratches as he went on, kissing all over my face, neck and chest. I wrapped my legs around his torso and one of his hands were placed on the wall beside me and another under my behind. Just the thought of what we looked like could've made me come.

"Mia," he groaned, lifting his face from my neck. His eyes locked with mine and they were squinted in concentration. "This position was a wonderful idea."

"Mhm." I moaned. "You feel good this way."

"You feel much tighter if that's even possible and I'm sorry baby, but I'm about to come." He laughed, half heartedly. His hair was stuck to his face , all over the place. His cheeks, forehead, and even some in his mouth.

"Come for me then, daddy." I said, surprising him and myself, he began to go faster and faster, our moans echoed Around the bathroom  and moments later I came around him and he pulled out and came on the shower floor.

"The water is a bit chilly now." He smiled, weakly. I grabbed the shampoo and began grooming his hair as he did mine before it could get unbearable. I washed his body briefly , as he did mine but a lot quicker. We got out, wrapping towels around ourselves and he instructed me that we should both just sleep together naked and so that's what we did.