Chapter 8

Sorry... I've been lost.

..

"You know, if you want to get out this weekend you can." My mom said, buttoning up her shirt. She was much more distant and much more rude now that Harry had broken up with her. Or broke things off I should say. They never actually dated.

If she knew he did that for me, she would absolutely have a cow. I decided not to comment. She knew good and well I didn't go out. And little does she know,  I'm staying the weekend with Harry. I'm not worried about her asking where I'll be, because she doesn't ask and she doesn't care.

"Okay." I said, simply. After I told her dad came by and he needed to talk to her, she's been gone even more. If possible. She never wants to see him again, and I don't know why. My dad won't tell me what happened, and my mom won't tell me either. It must be awful if you absolutely avoid them at all costs. When I told her she freaked.

"Where did he go when he was here! He sat on my couch? How many minutes was he here?"

She cleaned everything after I told her. No kidding.

Soon, she was gone to work and I texted Harry and told him it was okay to come. He's been extremely kind to me lately and I'm not sure why. It isn't verbal kind, it's physical kind. He doesn't talk to me much about our lives or anything deep and important. The most we talk about is how each other are and what we had done all day. Harry always says he's fine though. Even when he's angry or seems off, he says he's fine. So, I do the same. I know he'd just nod anyway and dismiss my problem. That's not why we're together.

By physically kind, I mean he kisses me hello, but not bye. He half hugs me bye, but not hello. And he cuddles me after we're done doing -- whatever we had done.

He'd came quickly to pick me up, giving me a lingering look once I sat in the passenger seat. "What's the mark on your face?" He asked. "Under your eye." I was confused at first, not even knowing I had been bruised there.

"Do I have a bruise?" I asked, pulling down the mirror.

"Yes, where did it come from Mia?"

"Oh, that's a little smudge of mascara." I gave him a little smile as I licked my finger and rubbed it away. "I was in a rush getting ready. I woke up late."

He stared at me for a few more seconds before nodding. "How was your morning?"

"My mother has been a bit snippy, other than that it's been wonderful. I've been waiting to spend my weekend with you."

"Don't get out much, do you?" He asked, starting up the car.

"No, and I just wanted to see you." I smiled, looking at the beautiful man before me. His hair was in a bun, and he was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, letting me know he hadn't been to work today.

"I've been longing to see you as well, Mia." He smiled the slightest bit and gave me a quick peck on my cheek.

The smallest smile and the smallest kiss, but I'm forever happy I made him do it.

On the way to his house, we didn't talk much. We just let the radio fill the silence. He helped me carry my bag in and told me to just get the door.

Harry has a massive house and i wondered why he lived here alone and what he did with all the space.

"I have a gift for you." He said, taking the stairs and I followed behind.

"You do?" I asked, curiously. What could he have gotten me? And why?

"That's what I said." He said sternly.

"What is it?" I asked, looking around the hallway. It was a large hallway with pictures along the walls. Not his family or anything, but art.

"Come to my room." He said sitting my things in a room he'd stepped in to for a brief moment. And I wondered if we were sleeping separately tonight.

I followed him to a door that was a different color than the rest in the hall. He flung it open and orange poppy walls came in to view. It wasn't bright and it wasn't dull. Despite the color of the walls, everything went together. His bed was large and unmade, white sheets, white and grey duvet, and grey pillows scattered through the length of the bed. He was either a messy sleeper or he wakes up and throws everything off himself.

"Have a seat on my bed. Sorry about the mess."

"It's fine." I smiled, taking a seat. The bed was soft and squishy. Only the most comfortable for Harry, though.

He came back out with two medium sized bags. "In the pink bag is what you'll wear for me tonight." He grinned. "In the red bag is what I've bought for you when I see you at yours."

He handed the bags to me, and I curiously opened the pink one first. Expecting it to be something skanky and see through, it wasn't. It was just a simple pair of lacy white underwear with pink lace trim and a pink lace bra to match. "I like pink on my girl." I hear him say from above me. My fave turned Crimson at his words and I put them back in the bag. I opened the red one next and it was full of the same stuff. Under wear, bras, and thongs even. Strapless bras, bustiers, push-ups, boy shorts, all kinds of things.

"Ah, underwear." I looked up at him and smiled. "Did you get me a t-shirt?" I asked, knowing it would get a smile from him.

"Why would I get one of those when it won't even be on for a long time?" He smirked, taking a place on the bed behind me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and moved it to the side, placing a kiss on my neck.

I knew what we were about to do and I was excited. I hadn't seen Harry in days.

"How's school been?" He asked rubbing my shoulders. "This week, how's it treated you?"

"Well, it's school." I laughed. "I've done myriads of work. And I had three tests today."

"Which you got A's on right?" He asked, pressing his fingers deep on my skin, rolling them in circles. It felt extremely nice and I never wanted it to end.

"Well, I know I got an A on my English test." I answered honestly. I was awful at the other subjects.

"Not in the other two?" He asked, lowly.

"Well, I don't think I got A's. Maybe a B or C."

"Hm." He hummed. "I wasn't good in school, so I can't say anything." I gave a little chuckle and I looked back at his face.

"You're tense, Mia." He said leaning down towards my face.

"Well, you're kind of hurting my shoulders a bit, but it feels very nice."

He apologized and began to go softer. "Does your back ever hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah, at the bottom."

"I've got a bad back." He said, moving down to my shoulder blades.

"Would you like me to give you one?" I asked.

"Well, it has been all about you." He chuckled. "That would be lovely, baby. But, first go put the things I bought you on."