Chapter 6

Apologizing ahead of time for errors of spelling. My brain works faster than I type so I spell words right, but it'll have a different meaning. Like through and threw. I think they're called homophones...? But anyway ignore it!!

"Harry, I didn't know if you were coming or not, you haven't texted me or anything. It was getting late." I looked at him with pleading eyes. My eyes diverted to his hands being clutched tightly around my wrists. I was hoping today would be nice, not full of punishment or sorrow.

"Well when I tell you I'll be somewhere, I will be there. You don't have to move on to the next fucking guy you see."

"You know I don't even barely have friends!" I said in my defense.

"Well I could sit here all fucking night and tell you why!" He growled. My face fell in to a frown and I felt like crying. Whatever was his problem, he needed to fix it or leave.

"And I could sit here all night and give you reasons why you're an ass hole!" I bit back, courageously. His eyes turned darker than before and his bottom lip disappeared as he took it between his teeth. His forehead creased as he was furious.

"I can take you to my house and in to my room and give you a thousand reasons all night as to why you should take every bit of what you've said and done back." He said lowly.

We stood in silence and stared at each other, I didn't dare to speak. I knew I would make it worse. I wanted to tell him to leave and call this whole thing off. It was wrong anyway. But, instead I kept my curious mouth shut.

"No words for that one, Mia?" He licked his lips, rubbing his thumbs over my wrists where he'd grabbed.

I nodded my head, contemplating on whether to ask him what was wrong.

"What is it?"

"Are you okay?" I gulped, growing nervous.

"I'm well." He sighed. But I knew he wasn't.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Look, tons of people are around me all day almost everyday. And those people are not very intelligent, Mia. I don't tolerate nonsense and I will not deal with incompetence." He spoke properly and quickly. "Now please, stop being irrational and difficult for me to deal with. I've had a stressful day, hence why I'm late, people don't do their jobs. Now, with that being said, I'm going to take a bit of my frustration out on you."

"You're not going to hurt me.. Are you?" I asked timidly. I didn't want to trigger him. He's had a hard day I'm sure. He has an important job and if someone messes up even a bit, it's his ass. "It is my first time doing.. anything." I looked at the ground.

"I'm not going to hurt you ever, Mia. Not too bad at least. I'm not completely sadistic." He says it like being just a bit is okay. Although his words still comforted me.

"So this Logan boy, he's only a friend? You all have never expressed anything more?" He asked, backing me up against the wall, pressing himself in to me.

"No, I don't think of him in any way. Or I don't really think of him much at all." I said honestly. Logan and I were absolute best friends, but we didn't talk every single day. He was that friend that you could go weeks without speaking and then see one another and act as if you'd seen them the day before.

"Amazing." He sighed, relaxing a bit. "You're mine." He growled, squeezing my hips a bit tighter.

"What will you do to me?" I asked barely above a whisper.

"I'm not going to actually have sex with you yet, Mia. I don't think you're ready." I honestly wasn't.

"So then..." I wavered off. I couldn't think of anything else he could do.