Chapter 16

3 in a row somebody call my momma.

The rest of the week flew by fast. When Harry brought me home on Friday, he didn't have to leave because it would only be me and him. My dad and Emerald left early this morning and wouldn't be back until Sunday night.

"What are we going to do?" Harry asked, opening the car door for me to get out. I smiled at the gesture and began walking towards the house.

"Well, I was going to make dinner for us. With some candles and music and stuff." I smiled. "I cleaned the house yesterday for it."

"You've been excited about me coming over then?" He smiled, walking through the door. I wanted Harry to kiss me already. It's torture being around him and him flirting with me. We are so close and so far. We've been actually communicating lately. Texting all day, talking about things we never did before. He's had a total attitude adjustment. One that I can get used to.

"I've been very excited! Are you staying the night?" I asked.

"I want to if you want me to." He shrugged. "And I want to real bad."

I nodded, laughing. "You can put your coat and stuff anywhere. It doesn't matter. Anything special you like to eat?" I asked, turning to put my things down.

"Mhm." He hummed, wrapping his hands around my waist. I melted in to him , smiling. This is the first physical contact we've had in forever. It wasn't even much, but it was something.

"What would you like?" I asked, smiling.

"Chicken." He mumbled, letting go of me. I turned around and rolled my eyes at him. "You think I was going to say you?" He smirked.

"Maybe." I shrugged.

"Dessert, Mia." He grinned. "If that's okay?"

"That is okay." I smiled.

Harry and I cooked macaroni, potatoes, peas, and baked chicken with rolls. We lit candles and ate together. We talked about my schooling, his work, and his new pup he just bought, Amber. He said she was a Rottweiler and he got her to protect the house while he was gone because someone broke in about a week ago. He told me i needed  to come over so she could get used to me.

After dinner , we washed dishes together. Harry never left my side no matter how many times I told him to go watch TV or something.

We went to the living room and I turned on a movie for us to watch. It was Grown Ups 2. Harry and I sat comfortably in each others arms the whole entire movie and laughed. I don't know why, but it was one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. I laughed every time I watched it.

"I've missed you, Mia. Being like this with you is way better than just being with you for my own selfish needs." Harry said, smiling down at me. The sun had went down and the moon was out. It could be seen through the French doors leading out to the back porch. It was a beautiful night.

"I've missed you, too. More than anything." I smiled as he leaned in and placed his lips on mine for the first time in what felt like years. I had to get used to it again.

Kissing him back with more lust than ever, I climbed on his lap and straddled his waist. His hands traveled from my face, to my shoulders, down my sides and hips, to my bum. I jumped a bit when he gave a squeeze, and I felt him smirk against my lips.

I took his lip between my teeth and began nibbling on it softly , earning a groan from him. His hips went up, pressing against my core and I quietly moaned at the feeling.

I placed my hands under his shirt, feeling his hard stomach. I lifted his shirt up over his head, disconnecting out mouths for a brief second and then they were attached one again. I let my hands roam all across his chest and shoulders, lightly massaging as his lips left mine and went down my neck at a torturously slow rate. I focused on the way he kissed me, taking in the whole entire feeling. His lips were wet on my neck, and it tickled the slightest bit.

His lips left a gentle kiss behind my ear and I shuddered at the contact. "That tickled." I whined.

He kissed me there again, again, and again until I couldn't handle it anymore. I pulled away from him and attached my lips to his neck, feverishly. I kissed him slowly, sucking on the skin, occasionally leaving a few teasing bite marks. It obviously got him going because as seconds passed by, I could feel his erection growing under me and I began rocking my hips back and forth on him to release mine and his sexual tension. His large hands pulled at the roots of my hair on the back of my head and his breathing was increasing.

His hands went under my arms and he lifted me off of him easily. He sat me on the couch on the pillows and he dropped to the floor on his knees. His fingers went in the sides of my shorts and he yanked them down. He placed a kiss through my underwear and gave a long lick over them as he stared me in the eye.

Soon, they were stripped from my body as well. He placed my legs over his bare shoulders and locked his arms around my thighs as he buried his face and let his tongue and mouth run wild from under me. I became a screaming and squirming mess above him, as I hadn't been touched not even by myself since the last time he had done it. He licked and kissed and sucked me until I came to my release, basically ride his face until i calmed down.

I slid off the couch as he stood up, I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down slowly. He stepped out of them quickly and I grabbed his hard on through his boxer shorts. "You're so big." I mumbled as I stroked him. "I hope you still fit." I gave a small smile.

"You have no f.ucking idea what you're doing to me right now, Mia. Please." He groaned, throbbing in my palm. I slid his underwear down slowly, placing a peck on his hard on. I took the tip in my mouth, slowly working the rest of him down my throat. After about five minutes of that, he instructed me to stop and get on fours on the floor so I did. He slowly inched himself inside of me, stretching me out. I winced at the slight discomfort but I eventually got used to him again. Minutes later, his hand gripped my hair and the other gripped my ass as he pounded in to me relentlessly from behind. We both came hard, me around him and he came on my lower back.

He scraped it off with his finger and I sucked it off his fingers, slowly swirling my tongue around them in a seductive manner.

He picked me up, carrying me to my bedroom and we both laid down beside each other, and fell fast asleep.