Chapter 52

i'm sorry i'm updating so much tonight. i feel like i owe it to you guys who still have me in your library to finish this book off.
--
--

It was now January 23rd, Harry and i were to be married January 25th. We were both excited , yet nervous at the same time. We had sent out invitations weeks ago. We planned for nearly one hundred guests. Mostly his friends from work which some were also friends of mine now. A couple friends from the bakery called me when they got the invited because they "just didn't believe it.!" Sweet old women they are.

Things with Harry and I were no longer really rocky anymore. The loss of Adeline pained our hearts, still. There were moments throughout the day where we just couldn't think of anything else. We tried to think of positive memories though.

He was down about it last night, and i brought up how he demanded we name her Susan. How stupid i thought it was. We thought she would be nameless for a month. But, as soon as we saw her we named her right then and there.

"She would had been our flower girl." Harry frowned.

"Harry, know you nothing about kids? She wouldn't be able to walk." i chuckled.

"My kids are smart. She would've been able to walk." He smiled proudly.

"Whatever." I laughed.

"So you really , really want to marry me?" He smiled, widely. He took my hands in his.

"I am sure as shit is brown." i smiled.

"You couldn't have used another simile?" He asked.

"Nope." i smiled brightly.

"So, we are getting married in two days. We don't have a cake, we don't have a tuxedo for me, and we don't have a veil or shoes for my bride."

"We may not even have a dress." I said, only to freak him out.

"Mia Rose Love!" He fixed his eyes on me, sternly. "I told you a month ago to go try dresses on with my secretary!"

"calm down, Harry." i chuckled. "i did. and it is the most beautiful dress you'll ever see anyone in in your entire life."

"so i've heard." He smiled.

"And your tux, what about your tux?"

"tuxedos aren't hard to find, as long as you look amazing no one will be looking at me."

"Just be ready, Harry. All i ask of you."

"And your veil?" he asked, poking at me.

"It's with my dress, being tailored, white heels can be found easily at the all. you won't even see my shoes in the dress anyway."

"well, you need heels because you know when we kiss i have to bend quite low. you need all the help you can get."

"And the cake?" i questioned. We were literally so unprepared. neither he nor i have ever been in a relationship let alone gotten married or planned a wedding.

"can they even do wedding cakes in two days?"

"i don't know.." i shrugged.

"do we even have to have one?" He groaned.

"yes. we have to cut the cake together. and shove it in each other's face." i smiled. "and we save the top and freeze it and then eat it on our one year anniversary."

"Or else what?" he asked.

"i don't know? i don't guess anything." i rolled my eyes. "Anyway, you need to find a tuxedo today. and i mean today."

"okay, mommy." he smirked, kissing my lips.

i had everything written down and planned out. Harry's best men were his coworker Niall, and his cousin Connor. The ring bearer was his secretary's five year old son. He is very nervous about it all, but we are trying to assure him it isn't that big of a deal and that he can do it. Her daughter is also apart of it. She will be our flower girl. She's 7 years old and is way more excited than her brother.

We are thankful to have good people around to let us borrow their kids , for we don't have very much family of our own.

My maid of honor is Harry's donut loving secretary. My bridesmaids will be Harry's nerdy assistant , Delilah. Despite the fact that she is shy and nerdy, she has really opened up and became more comfortable with everyone over the past few months. I'm happy she has agreed to be apart of it all. My other bridesmaid is a woman from the bakery named Luanne. She's 23 years old and she has went through some of what i have. She shared with me that her baby had passed from SIDS as well. She's given me advice on how to cope with it and that it really does get better.

i told her about how harry wants another baby after we are married and i was worried that people may think we are trying to replace Adeline. It may feel like that forever , but you have to move on and continue with life knowing she is watching over her growing family.

Everything was going to be perfect in my head. All of us would be walking out to 'The way you look tonight." by Frank Sinatra. Harry will be walking in with the preacher. Connor and Delilah first, then Niall and Luanne. My maid of honor and the ring bearer on one side and the flower girl on the other. My dad will walk me down and give me away. The song will finish out and the ceremony will begin. Harry and i have written our own vows because we just think it's more special and he doesn't want to be "generic." and he wants it to come from his own heart and our own feelings and our own story.

I've got a beautiful dress, as well. it hits the floor and will drag beautifully behind me as i walk down the aisle. It's crisp, bright white. it's got long lace sleeves , lace a-line. it's beautiful. And the veil is lacey too. Harry loves lace.

My brides maids will be adorned in red dresses and the guys will be dressed in black tuxedos and red ties. Overall, the wedding is extremely expensive. it's 175$ per person at the place we are marrying at. The reception will be held inside. The wedding will be outside in the botanical garden. so there was no need to really spend much on decoration because it was beautiful all around. The inside was going to be a romantic, red lighting and there were already tables and chairs inside. we just needed some red and white table cloths and some food. They had the sound system covered. Harry made sure everything was perfect for me.

"All you have to do is walk down and kiss me." He says.

The honeymoon is a surprise and he refuses to tell me where we are going. He already told the women at the bakery that ill need off for a full week. Which was only me taking 4 days off because that's all i work a week.

They didn't really need me to begin with , so they don't mind giving everyone a day off when they need it. Bakeries aren't too rushed and packed anyway.

I couldn't sleep the next two days because i was so excited. Harry felt the same way. I was only 18 years old and i was getting married. If people from high school could see me now.