Chapter 19

I literally am done with relationships. Tf

  "My dad and emerald shouldn't be home for another three hours." I said, leading Harry inside. Today would be our last whole entire day together for a while. So, we were going to embrace it. We came here for me to get ready and then he was going to take me out to eat.

I loved this side to him more than anything. He was so sweet the past couple days, and I couldn't help but think he had changed towards me since we'd had that short separation. Ever since he said he thought he loved me, he hasn't told me again since. That was odd to me, because I thought he meant it. But maybe it was an in the moment thing. Maybe he didn't mean to say it.

I loved him, though. I'd never loved anyone other than family before, so I didn't really know what it was. But, it's just a feeling that you can't describe. If he left me I would be shattered. If he says something hurtful, I cry. When he's sweet, he's lovely and he gives me butterflies and chills and happiness. When he leaves I miss him, when he texts me or calls me, I smile. I need him in my life. It would be different without him.

I think love is when you have someone, you don't want to lose them or else your life would be impacted in such a huge way and you would just feel empty. Like you're stranded on an island with no one but yourself.

You kind of just don't know what to do when they're gone. You have so much joy built up when they're with you and it just deflates when they disappear.

I wouldn't tell Harry that though. He would probably laugh in my face. But, I can't help the way feel and the way I fell fast. If anything, it is his fault.

We'd gotten dressed and ready after playing around for a few hours. "C'mon Harry. My dad will be here in like, 30 minutes." I said, pushing him away by his shoulders. He was on top of me on my bed, his head buried in my neck just kissing and saying sexual things, and laughing about it.

"You don't want it?"

"It isn't like we haven't had sex in a long time." I rolled my eyes, replaying his words from last night while we were showering.

"Shut up." He laughed , pushing his hair back once he stood. "Let's go, I don't want them to catch me here. That'd look a bit weird, you know? Can't just say I'm mentoring you again."

"Yeah, what're we going to do about that?" I asked, following him downstairs.

"About what?"

"Well, you meeting my dad." I said, simply.

"Meeting your dad for what?" He asked.

"Well I... Never mind." I frowned, remembering that we weren't in a normal relationship.

"What?" He asked, turning around , stopping me.

"I forgot we weren't in a normal relationship." I mustered up, nervously. "Can we go now?" I asked.

He gave a small smile and placed his hand on my lower back as we walked out of the house. "It's okay, Mia, me too."

We got to the restaurant and took our seats in a booth up close to the front of the place. We were in a Malones.

After we ordered our food and drinks, we sat patiently and talked a little bit before they got there.