Chapter 7

My deepest apologies to you guys asking me to update, I've been busy with school work. We are reading the Hobbit (I hate it.) and Clay's Quilt. (It's okay.) also, I've been tutoring elementary kids Tuesday's and Thursday's. And babysitting my nephew everyday after school.

This chapter will be a bit shorter than the other and that is only because I feel bad for not supplying you guys with the rest of the story. Again, I'm sorry.

"You have to hide, please." I begged, quietly. "I don't know why he is here and I don't know what he wants. And if he finds you here he will kill me!"

"What the fuck, I'll kick his ass." Harry whispered, sharply. "Do you like him? Does he hurt you?"

"No! He doesn't. It's just complicated, like you said though, this thing we have going on isn't personal. Just hide?" I pleaded.

"Yeah, alright." He shook his head slowly before putting on his boxers. I tried not to stare at his backside, but I just couldn't bring myself to look away. He sauntered off to my closet and gave me a sarcastic smile before pulling the double doors closed.

  Quickly, I spritzed my room with perfume before going out to see my dad. He sat waiting patiently on the couch with his fingers interlocked in his lap. He sat impatiently with his foot tapping at lightening speed.

I hadn't seen him in so long, and I honestly had no idea what he wanted or why he was here.

"Hey, dad." I gave a small wave as I sat on the arm of the couch.

"Mia." He nodded towards me, his tone clipped. "Where is your mother, we have things to discuss. All of us."

"What do you mean?" I asked, worriedly.

"I want custody of you, not entirely.. But, I'd like weekend visits."

"Why?" I asked, not meaning to sound like I didn't want to. Having my father want something to do with me has been a dream of mine for so long. We got along so well when I was a little kid. But, somewhere along my childhood he kind of just left. I didn't remember it much, so it didn't really hurt my feelings. I didn't understand why everything happened the way it did. I just thought it was suppose to.

"Because, you're my daughter, Mia. I've gotten things straightened out lately and I'm ready to make regular visits."

"Well... I'm for it." I said, giving a small smile. I didn't care either way.

"Who owns the car in the driveway?" He asked, looking at me questionably. "It's a nice one. Is it yours?"

"No!" I said, quickly. I tried to form a lie in my mind but it came up blank. "I don't know who's it is. Maybe neighbors?"

"Right, well when your mother comes around, you have my number. Tell her what i said. I have a girlfriend, she's got a 16 year old daughter. They live with me. She's a good woman."

"Well, I would like to meet them."

"They would like that, too. But, for now I have got to be going, Mia."

"See you later, dad." I said, as he engulfed me in a hug. It ended quickly and he was gone before he came. I was thankful he didn't want to check the house out. Not sure why he would, but I'm just thankful.

I walked back in my room and told Harry he could come out. He did as soon as I said the words. He came out holding a pair of white heels.

"I'm not sure what you've got to go with these, but honestly, just the hills will do." He smirked. "I want to see you in these next time I'm over. I'm going to buy you lingerie. You know what that is, right?"

"Yes." I gulped. The thought of me in hills was crazy itself. I only wore them once to my aunts wedding. I couldn't walk in them, and I sure as hell couldn't be sexy in them. I'd fall over and die.

"Good. I want to see you in white. I'll have to do some online things, but anyway, you've done great today. By the way, I'll be seeing you tomorrow morning. First thing in the morning." He said putting his clothes on.

"You're leaving already?"

"Well no reason for me to stay, the deed is done."

"But I'm going to be alone for a long time." I frowned. I knew he wouldn't stay, but it would be nice to have him as causal company.

"This relationship isn't personal. I'll see you at 9." He said, aimlessly as he disappeared through the hall.