Chapter 54

So i have decided that this is the last chapter of this book and only the beginning of a second book.

Months after Harry and i were married, he had turned twenty-four years old. We had moved to a more family friendly, smaller scale home. He and his father had been speaking briefly and he never would tell me what about.

So, when he came to me and proposed the idea of moving again I was not very pleased. The first reason why was because we had just moved here a month ago. The second reason was because he wouldn't tell me why we were moving.

"Mid-life crisis." He joked, trying to take my focus away from me wanting to know why.

"Harry, we just moved here. It is perfect. Three bedroom, four baths, spacious yet small. We could start a family here perfectly." I frowned. "I don't want to move to Seattle."

"It is business." He said , i could tell he was beginning to become annoyed. He always did get annoyed when i asked him about work.

"And it just isn't none of my business." I rolled my eyes. "Is it because of your father?"

It was a rather bold question, but i had to know.

"What? No."

"Then why?"

"Because. Stop asking me."

"So I have to quit my job?" I asked.

"Yes, unless you want to make a 20 hour drive to work." He said, rather sarcastically.

"I'm not used to living anywhere else, Harry. I don't want to move. I have everything here that I know."

"Change is good." He left the room.

Change was not good. I loved constant things. Normal everyday things. I loved being normal and i hated foreign experiences and doing things on a whim.

Harry was suppose to always be honest with me and consider how I feel. He was not doing that so far. If anything, he has become more bossy and controlling. He would not tell me things. I would walk in the room while he was on the phone and he would shoo me out and close the door.

His father would stop in to visit and he would send me out to pay bills or go shopping. It was getting a little suspicious and I did not like it. His father seemed like bad news. Before he came in to Harry's life again everything was perfect. Now, he's ruining everything by trying to run Harry's life. He gave Harry the business and now he's trying to maybe get it back or something.

Whatever it is, he does not trust me enough to let me know a damn thing.

Oh things are going to change.