Chapter 37

Ever since Harry proposed to me, he and I have been absolutely close to each other. Closer than before. We've been more playful with each other, he's been way sweeter if that's possible, he's taken a week off of work so that we can both go to Sausalito, California with Adeline to see his aunts and uncles.

It would only be a 30 minute drive, we lived in San Fran. I was a little nervous to meet Harry's aunt and uncle, but he assured me that they were very kind people. They weren't your richest people, but they had nice things. He said they were very polite and very welcoming. He lived with his uncle for a year and 6 months because he was "against" his dad.

"They'll love Adeline and they'll love you. And if they don't, so what?" He smiled, shoving the stroller in to the hatchback. We were taking a lot. We made a checklist before leaving.

Stroller , Harry bought a travel crib for her to sleep in, a little vibrating musical chair, plenty bottles, a pack of pacifiers, so many clothes, loads of formula, booger suckers, nail clippers, hats, lotion, shampoo, baby washcloths, several packs of diapers and wet wipes, it was as though we were moving in.

We weren't staying with them for a week, thank god, but we were going to be in a hotel Harry has booked for us. We would only spend a few days hanging out with them.

Once we got to the hotel, Harry checked us in while I got Adeline. I got the diaper bag and as much little things as I could. Harry and a bellhop got everything else. He tipped him hugely and he thanked him before shutting the door.

"We'll see them around 7 tonight." Harry sighed, sitting Down to set up the crib while I fed her.

"Maybe we can take her to a zoo or something. I don't know what's around here. We'll have to ask my Aunt Leah.

I nodded, watching Harry do his thing.

"Well, after Adeline finished this bottle, she should take a nap. She was wide awake the whole ride. She hasn't slept all day."

"Yeah, she should go to sleep. We will have to get her up when we go to though."

"She'll probably go to sleep anyway when she's back in the car."

"Maybe." I shrugged, watching her drink the bottle. She had about 4 ounces before I laid her in the crib Harry placed in the living room area.

"I need to lay down myself. That driving made me a little tired. Not to mention I've been up since 4AM."

"Yeah, do you need anything?" I asked.

"Just lay down with me, you know you look so good today." He smiled, laying down on the bed. I smiled at his compliment and cuddled up next to him.

"Like so good." He sighed, rubbing my back.

"Thank you." I said, grinning.

"Like great, Mia." He sighed again, more dramatically.

I popped my head up and looked at him, weirdly. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Will you kiss me?" He closed his eyes. "Kiss me."

I rolled over on top of him and pecked his lips. "More." He rolled his eyes.

I complied, pressing my lips to his more firmly. He kissed back, placing his hands on my hips. He flipped us over, him now on top of me. His lips attached to my neck and I gripped his hair and lifted my hips to meet his, eagerly.

I pushed him back and got on top of his lap. He laid flat on his back with his hands behind his head, smiling at me.

"I love you." He said, slowly.

"I love you." I grinned, wiggling around in top of him. He sat up, gripping my hip bones as he continued to kiss me. I began grinding myself down on him, desperately wanting to feel pleasure. I felt him semi hard underneath me and he groaned in to my mouth. I felt myself get got, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and began to bring myself down on him harder.

"Baby, I need you to get off." He gave in a sharp breath, biting my bottom lip. Once I removed myself from him, he lifted my shirt from my head , and laid me down. He took his pants off, and the imprint of his privates in his underwear made me undeniably ready for him. I reached out to touch him, and he moaned once I grasped him. I rubbed along his length gently with my finger tips. I took his boxers off, slowly and his erection sprung loosely. I gripped it , firmly and took him into my mouth.

"Mia," he moaned. "I haven't felt this in such a long time."

I moaned on him, feeling his get harder with each time I sucked. I cupped a hand around his b.alls, and kept licking and sucking him. I took him all the way, for a few seconds before I gagged and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"If you want me to fuck you, you'll have to stop Mia. I can't take it anymore." He breathed, grabbing me by the roots of my hair. He pulled me back and caught his breath. I smiled up at him, as I gently stroked. I couldn't take it, myself as I've been sexually deprived. I slid my other hand down my shorts and began rubbing myself.

"I've completely neglected you in this department, haven't I?" Harry spoke lowly.

"Mhm." I nodded, laying back. I slid my shorts and underwear down my legs and as soon as they had came off, Harry attached his mouth to me. He licked and sucked at me , until I began to quietly mew and moan. When I got to sensitive after coming several times, I pushed Harry away from me and closed my legs. That totally made up for the past two or three weeks he hadn't touched me.

"Alright, baby. Try not to wake Addie." He smiled, sliding in to me slowly. I felt a great stretch and it kind of hurt for a moment. He slowly went in and out of me, but his speed progressed.  

"You feel a bit tighter despite having a child." He groaned.

  I moaned, as he took himself all the way in to me. I reached my hand down, playing with myself to add on to the pleasure and moments later he had pulled out and came on my pubic area, rubbing it in with his head. He kissed me on my lips, and I checked the clock. We had to be at his aunts in an hour, so I got up to have a quick shower.

He almost , almost made me forget how to walk.