Chapter 12

Sorry for the wait. It's short, but it's something. 😘

"All too well?" I asked. "What's that suppose to mean?" I asked, buckling my seatbelt.

"It means I know her very well. Too well."

"Like, do you enjoy knowing her?" I asked, stupidly.

"Mia, I know her. We have history. That is all you need to know."

"So you guys have dated or..?"

"Mia." He said, angrily. "It is none of your business."

"It kind of is, though. She's with my dad and she lives with me now. And if you keep coming to get me, she will tell my dad."

He stayed silent for a few minutes, and it kind of made me a little upset. He was being childish by not telling me. I'm sure they've dated before. He just doesn't want to tell me. I don't know why he's making it such a big deal.

I looked at him for a few seconds, his hands gripped the steering wheel rough enough that it turned his knuckles white. His hair was everywhere and he had a crease in his forehead. His mouth was bunched up, and his cheeks were red hot. He was mad at me, and I hadn't even done a thing.

"What is it you're staring at?" He asked, eyes still on the road.

"Are you mad?" I asked, timidly.

"Yes, I'm fucking mad. You have no business being in my personal life. None what so ever. You're a nosey little child!"

"Oh, so I'm a child now?" I said, calmly. "Am I a child when I'm in bed with you?"

He slammed his breaks right in the midst of traffic, and turned to look at me. "Do not get smart with me, Mia. Do not fucking start." His daring eyes sent daggers towards me. "Every fucking little thing." He growled. "Pisses me off right now. I've had a fucking day YOU can't even imagine!" He tugged at his hair. I inched myself away from him as far as I could until my back was pressed against the door.

"I don't fucking need this. I can go get someone older, more experienced to play around with. I should've thought everything through before I even fucking spoke to you. I let my fucking c.ock think for me.!"

His words went straight to my heart, and I instantly felt awful. Hot tears fell down my face, uncontrollably. I looked out the window, away from him.

"Crying doesn't make me feel sorry for you, I hope you know that. And I hope you know I'm taking you right back home." He said, angrily. Cars whizzed by us, beeping their horns at the detour Harry has caused on the road.

I stayed silent until we pulled up at my house. I got out, giving him a blank look. Half of me hoped he never sees me again, and the other half hoped he would text or call me later and apologize for everything he had said. Someday, though right?

I shut the door, after waiting a few seconds for him to say something but he didn't. I shook my head at him even though he wasn't looking at me.

I went inside and went right past my dad and Emerald. I trudged to my room, and laid in my bed, letting more and more tears cascade down my cheeks. I didn't deserve any of this.