Chapter 47

Mmmmmmmmmk. So this chapter is gonna lead in to something krazy

Our flight landed in New York and we checked in to the hotel. It was a lovely, cozy place. It was incredibly beautiful. Everything was so white, shiny, and huge. Very modern and very expensive.

"We are going to a bar tonight.. well, not a bar but a club I guess." Harry said, opening his suit case. "With that being said, I'm going to have a shower. Feel free to jump in if you want." He smirked.

"What club?" I asked. "Will it be wild or calm?"

"A little of both. Really not sure. Either way, you'll be by me or in front of me all night."

"Are you getting drunk?" I asked, hesitantly. I didn't want him to. I was unsure if he would act like he had the other times.

"I don't act like that normally, baby." His face fell as he walked towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and engulfed me in a hug. "If you don't want me to I won't. But i don't act like that normally. I only flipped out because I was drinking out of sadness and anger."

"You can have fun, Harry. Just know that if it happens again--"

"Don't say it." He cut me off. "I know."

Minutes later we were in the shower together. Harry and I had time to make so we couldn't do what we'd wanted to. Harry said he had something for me later anyway. It had me excited all night

We arrived at the club, it wasn't huge and it wasn't small either. I didn't catch the name, but it was grungy on the inside but nice as well.

"Now when Kenyon and Luke get here, you will not speak with them." Harry reminded me as we sat at the bar. Their were tons of people surrounding us mostly ones that were in their 20's and 30's.

"What if they talk to me? I don't want to seem rude."

"Nod, show them you're uninterested."

"Ok." I rolled my eyes.

After ordering a few drinks Harry had put everything on his tab for his coworkers. One by one, they got there. He only had four with him. That young, nerdy intern I'd met, but she wasn't at the club. I was too young to be here, but considering the fact I was with Harry, no questions were asked. Harry said she was going to come, but she didn't think it was her scene.

She a bit shy and sheltered he'd told me. She wasn't very fun and she's always serious. Harry said she takes her work seriously and she's very good at it. He's excited to hire her on full time, he really appreciates her and cannot wait to see her face when he hires her fully. I can't blame him for liking her, she is very kind.

Kenyon, Luke, and an older brown hired woman named Kate tagged along as well. They all arrived a few minutes after we did. After having a few drinks, I'd began to feel a little tipsy so I laid off a little. Harry, on the other hand hadn't even stopped since he got here. His coworkers hadn't either and I don't guess Kate knew Harry and I were engaged because she's been trying to lean against him all night.

Harry didn't say anything to her though, he just moved away slowly which made me a little angry. The alcohol left in me fueled my jealousy so I took a seat next to Luke on the small orange couch. Harry, leaned up against the wall with a beer in his hand didn't seem to notice. Kate was still trying.

Her eyes were glossy, her face was red and happy. She seemed to be elated and free. Her face showed one of calmness. Her light pink smile showcased for Harry when he told her something. He hadn't paid attention to me tonight really, so my attempt to make him jealous wouldn't even work. Or so I thought until he put his beer down.

"Hi, Miss Mia." Kenyon smiled at me. He was a mixed man, freshly 24 years old. Light eyes, nice teeth and a little stubble. His hair was shaped up very nicely and he was was dressed in a pair of jeans and a dark pink button up.

I hadn't really spoken to him but once so I was surprised he remembered my name.

"Hi, Kenyon." I smiled. "Luke." I nodded towards the golden haired man beside of me. His eyes were hooded, he had a small smile, he was definitely in a trance.

"You're not drinking tonight?" Kenyon asked.

"Well I did, but I kind of stopped."

"I don't do drinking very much either, I should had stayed at the hotel like Delilah."

So Delilah was her name! I wasn't going to ask, for it seemed rude. She remembered me after all. I figured I should pretend to remember her , too.

"Yeah , Harry's a little bit in to something else." I looked over to him, immediately frowning.

Kate stood in front of him, his arms were placed on her shoulders. I didn't know what was being talked about and I didn't want to. All I knew was that he was flirting right before my eyes.

"If he were my man, so help me god I would've already snatched his ass up in a bear trap." Luke mumbled , surprising me. I didn't even know he was paying attention. "I've been watching him Mia. You deserve better you, know? You're so beautiful." He smiled. The words he was saying were nice, but I wasn't buying in to them. Harry warned me, but he also was flirting with someone else.

As childish as it was, I asked Luke to come dance with me. He didn't deny it and Kenyon encouraged it.

We went in to the pile of people and began to dance against one another. Not in a sexual way, but in a fun way. Just playfully. Neither of us knew how to dance and he was drunk as a skunk so we weren't very good at it. I spin him around, he spins me around, we're laughing and trying new dances. Next thing I know, I'm being snatched away.

"We're going back to the hotel." Harry growled, his mouth pressed against my ear.

"What? Why?" I asked, turning towards him.

"You don't listen. I told you clearly, do not talk to them. What do you do? You fucking talk and dance."

"What was I suppose to do?" I asked, full of anger. "You weren't paying attention to me. You were paying attention to Kate."

"Kate and I were talking about business and it's none of our business." He pushed me out the door, full force. I was taken by surprise at his actions, but I found it oddly attractive. His clenched jaws, red lips, tousled locks, unbuttoned shirt. He looked undeniably hot.

"Take me back to the hotel." I crossed my arms. It was hard not to be mad, and right now all I wanted was what he said he'd give me at the end of the day.

"You're damn right I will. Get the fuck in the car." He growled. He was still full of anger, but I'd already let it go. I was still angry about it, but I would keep it to myself until tomorrow. Right now, all I wanted was him.