Chapter 9

Harry's POV

1,000 words of sex.

Mia came out of the bathroom wearing the things I bought her. Beautiful is one of the best ways to describe her. Simply beautiful. Usually with other women it wasn't as... I don't know, good. I'd never had such a young, beautiful girl. Especially a virgin girl who basically knew nothing of sex. I never figured it would be so hot.

She signed to be mine. All mine. No one else has ever touched her and I loved that. I felt for her, I really did. Sometimes I think that I should be nicer to Mia , but I just can't let such a young lady in to my life. I can't have someone just come in my life again. Especially under the circumstances that Mia and I are in. Technically, I was with her mother and I know that can be weird.

I told her I didn't have sex with her mother and yeah, I lied. Only because I'm selfish and I want her.

"Lovely." I muttered, looking her up and down.

She walked towards me with her hands locked in front of her privates, even though they weren't showing to begin with. She was self conscious and I really have no clue why.

"You look sexy, babe. Glad to see it fits." I smirked.

"Thank you." She gave a soft smile as she placed herself on my lap. That's where I like her to be. Her knees on either sides of me , arms around my shoulders.  I had stripped off my shirt while she was gone and her hands gently massaged my bare shoulders. She had no idea how much she made me want her by doing so little.

The more she squirmed around on top of me the more it got me uncomfortable. I grabbed her arms and moved them to her sides. I gripped her thighs and lifted her up and on to the bed.

It has been a week since I'd had her. I hadn't tasted, seen, kissed, or really talked to her. "What're you doing?" She asked.

"I can't take that anymore," I smiled. "I need you."

"Well, can I do something?" She asked quietly. I hadn't even heard what she wanted but my pants tightened already.

"Of course, Mia. what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I don't know. You said that its all been about me. I feel bad, so i would like to do something for you." She sat up slowly.

"I didn't think you were ready, but whatever you want baby." I nodded. "Explore me." I laughed, lying down.

  She slowly started to hover over me, her lips came in contact with my neck and I closed my eyes in ecstasy. She moved behind my ear and I let out a moan, being my favorite place to be kissed.

Her hands traveled up and down my stomach and chest. Finally, she slid them down my legs slowly. She sat cross-legged beside of me, fiddling with her hands. She was confused about what to do next, obviously.

"Here." I smiled at her, grabbing her hand. I placed it on my growing erection. And our eyes met as i did so. Hers way bigger than mine.

"Just play around with it, Mia. Stroke it, rub, suck it."

She nodded, and I leaned up to kiss her. As I did so, she surprised me by gripping me through my boxers. I pulled away and looked between us, then back up. A grin spread across her face.

Soon, she had my boxers off and on the floor. Her small hand wrapped around me, stroking up and down. I moaned just from the sight. Her breasts spilled out of the bra I got her, and I wished I'd had gotten a smaller one. Her hair hung in her face and I grabbed it all up in a handful and moved it away.

"You can go faster, baby." I encouraged her. "You won't hurt me."

She silently did as I said, and by surprise she stuck my tip in her hot mouth. My hips bucked, and she took more in her mouth. She pumped and sucked me in a torturously slow manner. Too slow for me, but I decided to let her do her thing until I couldn't handle it anymore.

I let her go until I was throbbing in her hand. "Mia, baby.. I'm gonna come." I groaned.

She let go of me and looked at me in the eyes. "Keep going." I instructed.

"sorry, daddy." She murmured, looking at me in the most innocent way, despite what she was doing to me. She gripped me more firm this time, staring me in the eyes as she licked from the base of my c.ock all the way to the tip where she began sucking hard.

Just when I was about to come, I pulled her back by her hair and asked her to get on top.

"But--"

"Ride me, Mia." I growled.

She nodded , as she slid her panties down her legs. She got on top of me, and it was then I realized how small she really was.

I held and guided my self and placed myself at her entrance. She sat slowly on me, and I closed my eyes tightly and squeezed the sheets below us to keep from practically exploding. Her small hands were placed on my chest and she scratched and clawed at me the more she took in.

"Mia, baby, go up and down. Bounce on daddy." I groaned, pulling her bra down, squeezing her breasts. She moaned as I did so. She started twirling her hips in circles as she bounced up and down using her hands to push up and down on my chest.

She was a sweating beautiful mess above me.

"I'm gonna come , Mia. You've gotta get off." I gritted my teeth. She hopped off quickly and perched herself on her hands and knees. I got on my own knees and came all over my pretty girl's face.