Chapter 48

-----

"You're really mad?" I rolled my eyes, trying to fuel his anger. Harry and I hadn't been having much sex lately and I don't want to sound desperate, but I want nothing more than for him to fuck me.

Our whole relationship was based off of sex in the beginning anyway. I wasn't scared to ask for it, I wasn't embarrassed of myself. If I wanted him I would tell him, but this way, it would be fun. I wanted to piss him off so he would be rough with me.

"Is that even a question? I said don't talk to them. When I say something you listen. When I tell you not to do something, you fucking don't do it, Mia." His large hands clenched the steering wheel. I stared at them, imagining his fingers inside of me. His big hands, veins poking out, long fingers adorned with a few rings.

"You were too busy with Kate. You sure you don't want to go back there and fuck her in front of me?" I asked, faking a pout.

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're the only women I will ever fuck."

"Then fuck me." I smirked, placing my hand on his thigh, something I might not have done or said unless liquor was running through my veins.

"I'll take you right here in the car." He said, below a whisper. "Fucking test me, watch and see." He pulled over in a parking lot, no cars, no lights. It looked to be an abandoned car dealership. I could be wrong though.

He unzipped his pants, unbuttoned them, and pulled out his c.ock. He grasped it in one hand and grabbed me by the hair on the nape of my neck and forced me down on to him. I wrapped my mouth around him, obediently and opened my throat for him as he f.ucked my throat. He took me too far and I began gagging on him, he pulled me back and I gasped for air.

Spit dribbled down my chin and he smeared it all over my face with his fingers. He shoved two of them in my mouth and brought my fave inches from his. "You thought I was kidding? Like I wouldn't pull this car over and fuck you?"

I stared at him with wide eyes, not speaking. "Huh?" He projected his voice.

I shook my head and he instructed me to remove my shirt, and so I did. I was left in only my shorts and a red lace bra. My hair cascaded down my breasts and Harry took it upon himself to keep it out of the way the whole time.

"Pants. Take them off, too. And your underwear. Now."

I did as he said quickly , excitement taking over me. I was somewhat worried though that someone would see us. We were on a busy highway and a cop could come see what's going on. But, those thoughts went away when Harry grabbed my hair and pulled me on top of his lap. It was an uncomfortable position. Wasn't much room, but it would work. He scooted the chair back as far as it would go which was better.

He grabbed himself and I felt him slide in to me hard and fast. He wasted no time. He didn't even let me get used to it again. He just slammed in to me full force which was what I'd been wanting.

"Ride me." I gritted his teeth.

I moaned out, gripping his hair as I bounced on top of him. His hands were digging in to my hips as I moved up and down and back and forth.

"This is what you wanted? Get me all mad and have me fuck you in the car on a highway? That how big of a slut you are?" He moaned, taking it upon himself to suck on my bouncing breasts in his face.

"Yes!" I groaned. At that moment, I was so wet and so aroused I felt nothing around me. It felt extremely wonderful. He was so long and so thick inside of me. And man- did I love it.

"Why in the hell would I want her when I have you? Why would I want anyone when you're mine?" He said, slamming in to me when I came down.

I moaned loudly, almost a cry when I felt one of his fingers on the hole he's never touched before. It wasn't something we've ever talked about and I didn't know he was in to that. I was in such great pleasure I didn't care what he done to me as long as it added more.

He slipped his middle finger inside of me, and it felt a bit odd at first, but he went slow despite how fast he was moving inside of my other hole. It was just too much for me to handle, I felt something inside me. A sensation that id had to pee, but that wasn't the case. Harry's c.ock was forced out of me as I squirted all over him and his lap. My knees gave out and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I was somehow embarrassed, but I knew Harry thought it was erotic. "Fucking shït, I had no idea you could do that Mia..." He moaned, stroking himself until I felt his come shoot against me.

"Just... Stay like that. I have a shirt in the back you can wear with your shorts. You can change when you can move." Harry sighed, now completely sober. "That was something else." He smirked to himself.

That, it was.