Chapter 53

UGHHH LISTEN TO THE TWO SONGS MENTIONED. IDK IF THIS SHOUKD BE THE LAST CHAPTER OR NOT

Today was the day that ever woman looks forward to. Ever since they were little girls. Whether you want to admit it or not, you want to be married or at least you think about it from time to time. When i first got with Harry, i never thought he would even mention the word marriage unless it was in a disapproving manner.

Harry and i woke up to the sound of our 8:30 alarm. Without opening his eyes, Harry turned towards me and grinned. He was genuinely happy.

"good morning." I whispered.

"good morning, Mrs.Styles." He smiled , his voice was full of sleep.

"Not yet." I pecked his nose with my finger.

"Might as well be already. I can't wait. We should've had a morning wedding so I didn't have to wait."

One of his pet peeves was waiting on things and people. The angst of waiting killed him. He was not on anyone else's time but his own. If you weren't ready, he was leaving. If you forgot something, he forgot you for the next week.

I forgot the change his clothes over to the dryer once. They stayed in all night and we didn't know until the next morning. and he acted like i didn't exist the rest of the afternoon.

"Then you wouldn't have gotten sleep last night. Some things are worth the wait."

"The excitement kills me." He sighed, burying his face in to the pillow.

"It's only a 6 hour wait." i rolled my eyes.

"Oh so you can wait longer?"

"I'm excited, too. I am just not as impatient as you are." I explained.

"Well today is about you anyway, baby."

"It's about you, too." i frowned.

"The wedding is basically for the bride. You mean to tell me you want to look extravagant for 2 hours for no reason?"

"You will look just as good as me. If not , better." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, all i'm saying is that in 6 hours and beyond, everything is about you. But, in this moment, it's about me and i want some french toast."

"What're you saying?" i prodded. "You're not marrying a maid."

"A beautiful maid." He smiled, kissing my forehead. "Please make some?" He asked.

"Okay." i groaned.

/
/

Two hours til wedding time. I was getting my hair done. I didn't like my hair to be up by any means necessary. It was almost never up unless it had to be. My hair was going to cascade down my back and chest in soft, wavy curls. The sides were braided loosely back and tied together. Still, my makeup was missing.

Harry had wanted me to go little to none on makeup. I agreed because I would probably sweat it all off anyway. I went with some light foundation and a light brown eye shadow and a nude lip color. I wanted to appear natural on my big day.