Chapter 14

After my date with Logan, he took my to my father's house. I didn't let him kiss me though, I wasn't quite ready for that. I still felt a little bit weird about Harry coming around. I feel like as soon as our lips would had come together, he would had jumped out of a bush and strangled Logan.

We just hugged and said our goodbyes. I couldn't quite believe he and I were dating now. It was a weird feeling, however, I would get used to it. I've known Logan forever and I knew he was a great guy. He's never talked bad about a girl he's dated and he's never cheated. 

We texted all night until I fell asleep. We talked about past memories and he shared his feelings about me which, of course, made me blush even though he wasn't with me. It was all going well until Harry texted me.  

H: I'll be there at 5 tomorrow. No earlier , no later. You will be outside and if you are not, a scene will be made.

I decided to not text back, but to avoid confrontation, I would be outside waiting for him. And that is exactly where I was.

He pulled up at my house at exactly 5:00. He beckoned me over to the car and I got in. "Mia." He began. "I am just... So put off that you would do such a thing."

"What?" I asked, almost snorting. He's got to be kidding, right? He insulted me in the worst way possible. He made it clear he didn't want me anymore.

"You moved on, quickly. And with the boy you told me to not worry about." He was speaking so calmly it sent chills through my whole body.

"You told me you didn't want me anymore."

"You pissed me off, Mia!" He shouted , suddenly, making me jump. "I didn't actually mean the things I said!"

"Well you said them." I whispered, playing with the hem of my shirt. "And they hurt my feelings. And you didn't even speak to me."

"I tried. I texted you!"

"If you were me, would you have responded? You made me feel awful."  The car was silent for a few minutes.

"I want you to break up with Logan." 

"What? No." I looked at him as though he was the stupidest person to ever live.

  "You're still mine, you do as I say. You're only mine and I'm not going to let you be a whore. Now, you text him this second and say you thought it over and you don't want to be with him anymore."

"I cannot believe you." I scoffed. "You have a problem." Just as I grabbed the handle to get out, Harry grabbed my arm and yanked me backwards. "Let me go!" I said, struggling to get out of his grip. 

Although I will deny it, I honestly missed him. I wanted Harry , but he was no good for me. He hurt me in a number of ways and I wasn't going to stay around and put up with it. I don't care how much I wanted someone.

"I've missed you Mia." He whispered, letting go of my arm. "I have."

"I can't surround myself with someone so negative towards me. I'm sorry, Harry." He and I locked eyes and his face fell as i pulled away, slightly. "Please, just leave me alone," I said, tears were falling down my cheeks but I didn't care. I didn't want him to leave me alone, I wanted to be with him. I wouldn't let him know that though.

"Mia, please let me show you." His voice cracked. "Come with me to my house, only for a while."

"Harry, no." I said , trying to sound stern. I knew I would end up going though if he asked again.

"Please? I want to apologize. I don't want to lose you."

The car was silent for a while, but I ended up nodding. I buckled my seat belt and Harry gave a sigh of relief.

We arrived at his house and he took me in. He told me to sit on the couch and he left, stating he would be back. He returned with a small stack of papers and he handed the over to me.

"These are yours. You can rip them, change them, or agree to them again." He said, looking away.

"What is it?"

"It is your contract with me. If you wish to change it to anything you want I will gladly agree. I just don't want you to leave me. Or if you don't even want one at all, we don't have to do this anymore unless you want to."

"Harry, I would love to stay with you." I frowned, "but I'm young. I need a relationship. A normal one. I love what you can and have given me, but you can't give me what I really need."

"What do you need? I can give it to you. I'll give you a relationship, not just a sexual one. I'll put a label on us Mia."

This was all so overwhelming. I would love to have a relationship with Harry , under the circumstances he would be a decent person , but I also felt like I would ruin everything Logan and I have ever had.

"If you need time, I understand. If Logan is for you, he's for you. But I will promise and swear right here right now that I will be better for you. I'm sorry for what I said. I have the worst temper and I know it isn't an excuse to say mean things, but I want you to know that I will try everything in the world to fix us. I'm willing to tell you everything about me. anything you want to know. Nothing is private anymore if you just agree to be with me."

"Harry, it's hard for me.." I frowned. "I don't know."

"Can you let me know sometime soon? This week.."

"You're willing to make you and I official?" I questioned, making it clear.

"I'm willing to make you my girlfriend, Mia. I'm willing to make you anything and give you everything. I think... I think that I love you."

"You love me?" I said, shocked.

"In the time we were away, I've never thought or worried about anyone so much in my life. I couldn't even sleep towards the end of the second week. I texted you, and you read it. But you didn't reply and I was mad, yeah. I was thinking about coming to your house. But I didn't. I was so upset. Do you feel the same way?"

"I cried over you, even though I knew I wasn't suppose to.  I only ignored you because I thought I was best for me."

"It might be, but I'm sorry. If you just work with me, I'll work with you."

"Okay." I nodded. "I'll work with you."

"Thank you." He sighed, sitting down beside me, engulfing me in to a hug. "I promise I'll do better. I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I sighed, hugging him back.