Chapter 41

I kind of cried writing this. Idk why I just did :(

"No one and I mean absolutely no one in this whole entire world will talk down to me about my daughter. You may not have wanted her , you may not have ever wanted her, but she was alive for two months and you loved every day of it!" My voice shook as I spoke. I cannot believe the way he was speaking right now.

"You're just sad, Harry. I understand you're sad about the whole thing because I am. Imagine how I feel and imagine the way you're treating me while you're drunk. You don't feel it right now, love is absent in your heart right now. But no amount of alcohol in this world could make me say what you just said and I don't think you give a fuck about it!" I turned around to walk away, but I felt him grab the back of my shirt and pull me back.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you're talking to." He bellowed. I'd never been around Harry drunk before and I didn't know what he was like. I didn't know if he was abusive, happy, or sleepy. But I'm beginning to think he was an angry one. "You're in my house. I let you and your baby live here."

"She's yours , too." My tears were constant. It was crazy that I still had any left. "And I hope you know I'm not forgiving you tomorrow." I shook away from him and grabbed my phone off the coffee table.

"You think I need your forgiveness?" He laughed. "Do you think I want your forgiveness? Because i don't. You could leave right now and I would wake up completely fine with it."

"I hope you have a good night passed out. How much did you drink anyway?" I asked, brushing past him.

"Enough to forget about everything. Until I got here and saw you. Then everything started coming back to me, sadly."

After he'd said that, I left the house. I walked around for a bit. I knew it was dangerous , Harry knew it was dangerous but he didn't care and neither did I. I wished someone would take me away right now. I was having the worst day probably in history.

As I said before, God does everything for a reason. I must've done something very bad for him to take away everyone in my life. Everyone I loved. The only constant in my life was Adeline. Or so I thought.

You were guaranteed to have your kids at least until they turned 18. I couldn't even keep that. I was a lousy person. My mom, dad, baby girl, and Harry. All gone within short time. I had no house, I had no car, I had nothing for myself except some clothes.

I loved Harry more than anything in the world but I don't think I would go back with him after what all he said. It was like he was just giving a mom and daughter a place to live. His words were sweet, but maybe he was just playing with me.

But he wouldn't propose to me if he was only playing a game with my emotions. I totally forgot about the proposal until just then, but when I remembered I broke down even more than before. It's like when I calm down, something else happens.

I walked around for hours around the nice neighborhood. I didn't leave the street really. I was too fearful. I ended up going back to Harry's house, but I didn't go inside.

"I hate my life." I groaned to myself as I sat down against Harry's house. I was exhausted and terribly terribly sad. I was starving and I was thirsty. My heart was broken and I had nowhere to go. I don't even know why I brought my phone. I had nobody to call to come get me. It isn't like I could just call my mother and she would comfort me. My dad hated me and I didn't want his sympathy anyway. I didn't need anybody but myself and he spirit of my baby Addie.

I sat quietly with my knees tucked up to my chest. I rested my head on my knees and silently cried. I tried to regulate my breathing, and I must've stayed there until the sun came up. When I raised my head, the moon was coming down. It was a bit lighter outside but it was still dark. I checked my phone and it was 5:30 in the morning.