Chapter 28

Here I was at my graduation. Harry was here, my dad was here, and even though I said to not invite her Emerald was here. She and my dad have been speaking more and it kind of upset me. My grandpa was here, too. He and I have been spending a little time together.

We had been lined up. 300 people. I was not in the middle , but I was closer to the front. I was excited to finally graduate. It's what I'd wanted for the longest time. Logan was behind me and we would be sitting beside each other. We hadn't really been talking at all which was weird. We had always been excited about graduating beside each other but that excitement had been diminished.

The line moved slowly though the cafeteria and we were being seated in the gym to begin. After about 30 minutes of seating, the principals and board of education people gave their little speeches about success and college. I wanted college and I was planning to go, but if I was pregnant it would put a strain on my plans.

The thought has consumed me for the past two weeks. If I am pregnant, i would be almost 5 weeks. Harry still hasn't spoken to me about anything. It's like he forgot all about it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my phone buzz in the pocket of my dress. I slyly checked it because we weren't even suppose to have a phone on us. It was our special day and we weren't suppose to be distracted by our phones. Apparently everyone we talked to was already here. Untrue.

Harry(=
Baby, I'm at the top standing. I'm taking many pictures of you. I'm on your left and your dad and grandpa are seated behind me. I'm proud of you.

I smiled at the message and looked up to my left and saw Harry. He waved at me and gave his huge smile. He blew me a kiss and I pretend to catch it. I hear Logan sigh from beside me but I didn't look. I felt bad about what happened between us, but I knew he would laugh in my face if I spoke to him right now and Harry would be mad if he saw.

But, Logan was my buddy first and has been since we were children. So, can't hurt to try right?

"We've dreamt of this day for so long, sitting beside each other." I said, giving my best smile to him.

"Yeah, we have. I would've pictured it to be better than this though."

"Yeah, but I'm stupid." I admitted. "You are my friend, Logan. My best and only friend since we were tiny tiny." I explained. "I should have never did what I did."

"Then break up with that guy. You know he's older and he probably doesn't even really want anything other than sex." He rolled his baby blue eyes.

To be honest, he that really is all he wanted at first. But, not anymore. Harry and I love each other now. We are together and we are happy and little does Logan or anyone know, but we are expecting also. That doesn't make my point better, though. Actually makes it less plausible, but he wasn't going to find out anyway.

"Whatever Mia, save me some time and save yourself a breath. I forgive you, we are just fine. Things may not be the same because of your control freak of a boyfriend, but I forgive you." He gave a tight smile.

"Yay for graduation. Let's try and be happy!"

He nodded and the graduation began soon after. Name after name after name until it got to my name.

"Mia Denise Monroe-Love." My principal called out. Logan patted my shoulder and I excitedly walked up the aisle of student I've known since kindergarten.

I had always feared falling walking up the aisle or tripping on stage. But, thankfully I didn't embarrass myself. I grabbed my diploma with my left and and shook Mr.Davis' hand with my right and stopped to look at Harry and my small family up top. I gave Harry a thumbs up and he snapped a picture. I scurried back down the aisle and then Logan was called. I congratulated him and then the rest of my class was called.

At the end of the ceremony everyone in my class threw their hats up in the air. It was beautiful. Some were red and some were blue showing our school colors. The boys wore blue and the ladies wore red.

Some of the rowdier kids in the class threw balloons in the air that they had blown up during the ceremony. They were strictly told not to, but they did anyway.

I smiled because I was finally free of all the awkward classes and stupid people surrounding me on a five day 8 hour basis. I was finally free to go out and do what I want to do. And I could do it all with Harry.