Chapter 15

Double update. Oh yeahhhh. Tell me what you think about it all, comment!!! Comment !!!!

"Mia." Logan whispered from beside me as we were taking a test in pre cal. We were suppose to be quiet, and he never was. It's been 4 days since I'd talked to Harry about everything and I still haven't figured out how to word things with Logan.

Harry was going to be picking me up after school and I needed to tell Logan he wasn't going to.

"Hm." I hummed quiet enough for only him to hear.

"I need to talk to you , after class."

"I need to talk to you, too." I whispered, not making eye contact.

Our class ended and everyone swarmed to the hallway. "I can't ride home with you today, someone else is picking me up." I said, grabbing my things.

"Who?" He asked, grabbing my hand, holding it tightly.

"Heidi is taking me home." I lied.

"Oh, what are you guys going to do?"

"Probably just hang out at my house."

"Mind if I come later?" He asked, smiling.

"Um, no. Not at all." I did though. I felt awful for going with Harry and not telling him. No telling what Harry and I will be doing. We could just be having a conversation about animals and I'd feel like a cheater. He just attracts me and I feel so wrong for it. I needed to end things with Logan but I just didn't know how.

Soon, the end of the day came and I ran out of school the fastest I possibly could, avoiding Logan at all costs. I told Heidi to say I was going home with her if anyone asks, and she agreed. I ran outside, dodging people and almost tripping several times until I reached Harry's car.

"Why've you been running? Someone chasing?" He asked, smiling. I was out of breath. Beyond out of breath.

"No, I just had to get here quick before the... traffic." I lied. I feel like such a bad person for lying.

"You sure it isn't about Logan." Harry asked, clenching his fists around the leather steering wheel.

"Okay, yeah. It is." I sighed. "I still haven't been able to break up with him. I don't know how!"

Just as I turned around to look out the window, Logan came walking past. His eyes landed right on mine and then on Harry's. His face grew stiff and he shook his head as he kept walking on.

"Well that'll do it right there." Harry smirked.

"Come on." I rolled my eyes. "Just drive."

"We're going to eat somewhere."

"Sounds great. I'm starving."

After small talk in the car about our days, we went in to the restaurant and took our seats. We ordered drinks and then food quite quickly.

"Have you decided what you'd like to do as far as the contract goes? Or as far as it doesn't go?"

"Well, I definitely want to give you a shot, Harry. A normal one. No contracts should have to be signed when you're just dating. Or none like that anyway. Although what we were engaging in wasn't really all that bad."

"What wasn't?" He asked, sipping his water. His lips glistened from the drink and I wanted badly to just kiss him. I wouldn't though, not until everything is settled.

"The whole 'daddy' thing." I smirked. "I do enjoy your control in bed, however I dislike how far it can go outside of the bedroom." I admitted.

"That's understandable. That can be worked around. Anything else?"