Chapter 32

Currently drinking a vanilla iced coffee from Krispy Kreme at 12 AM. I needed to update. Sorry I lied to you guys. Btw, their will be a sequel.

Sorry for the wait.

-

"Why do you have so much shit?" Harry groaned, dropping the six boxes he was carrying full of my things. "I bet it's all pink, too. You girl."

"Hush." I rolled my eyes. He had been "playfully complaining" the whole time. He's been wanting me to move in for weeks now and finally I am. I couldn't take being in a house with my dad and Emerald anymore. I got nasty looks Every time I saw the two.

Harry was wearing a pair of black Nike shorts , a grey long sleeve shirt, and a red bandana tied around his head to keep his hair from getting in the way. It was in the stage of growing out where you can't put it up, and you can't keep it out of your face either so you just get mad because you have to move it away every few minutes.

"Are you going to help me?" His friend, Niall asked coming through the door. "Their's a huge , huge blue tub out there and I can't lift it."

"What's in it, Mia?" Harry asked. "Do you remember what you put in it?"

"Clothes. Like, all of my jeans and underwear and bras are in it and shoes, too."

"How heavy can it be?" Harry put his hands on his hips and looked up for a moment at the ceiling. He was tired, we'd been moving all day. I got the little things considering Harry wouldn't let me carry boxes. He thinks because I'm pregnant I can't do anything.

"Heavier than you think, ass hole." Niall scoffed. "You come lift it by yourself, big man."

"Come on." Harry chuckled. "Mia, come with us. You can get your Jewelry and makeup from the front seat."

"Okay." I nodded. "Where will you let me put my high heel seat?" I smiled.

"Goodwill." He yelled, "it's not going in my house. It's ugly."

We've been arguing all day about my high heel chair I've had since I was about 12. My mother gave it to me as a present. I'm pretty sure she did get it at a flea market or something. But it was in good condition. And it was pink.

"You're not taking it to goodwill. Can we set it in the living room please?" I pouted.

"No."

"Yes."

"No." He grunted as him and Niall lifted the large tote from the bed of the truck. His muscles contracted through his shirt and his face contorted in to a straining look.

"Too bad." I shrugged.

"Do you know how many people have probably f.ucked on that thing? It probably came from a strip club or something."

"You're materialistic." I huffed.

Long story short, my chair got placed in the living room like I asked.

Harry and I went through all of my clothes. As we hung and folded them, we took the ones I didn't want anymore and bagged them up to take to the Donation Drive Thru.

After that, I started to make supper for him and I because I was really wanting some lasagna. I made some, and we sat to eat together.

He was talking to me more and really warming up to the idea of having a baby. We've talked names and genders. Harry wanted a girl, but I wanted a boy.

"If we have a boy, we will name him Benjamin." Harry said, taking a rather large bite of food. "Strong, nice name."

"Then people will call him Ben or Benny. Even worse, Benji." I groaned. "I like Clint."

"No." He shook his head. "We're having a girl anyhow." 

"I'm naming the girl Delilah." I smiled.

"Mm no." He shook his head. "Anna."

"No."

"Oh, our baby." He shook his head, laughing. "It won't have a name for months."

"Okay, since I want a boy, if we have a boy I pick first name and you'll pick the middle name. If we have a girl, you pick the first name and I'll pick the middle name."

"If we have a girl, her middle name will be Rose. Like yours, that's a beautiful name."

"Thank you, but I disagree."

"You disagree with everything I say." He rolled his eyes.

"I disagree with that."

"I bet."

"What if it's twins?" I asked.

"I'll be moving far, far away." He smiled.

"Yeah, not if I don't first." I laughed.

"I'm kidding. That'd be amazing."

"No." I laughed. "I'd get them mixed up."

"We need to buy a crib and figure out which room we will make the baby's."

"One closest to us."

"Makes sense." He shrugged. "When the next ultra sound?"

"Tuesday."

"We need to get you a car." He said, randomly.

"A car?" I asked. "I don't need a car." I smiled. I couldn't work anytime soon, I couldn't pay for a car. I felt lousy just living here and having Harry pay for literally everything for me and the baby.

"What if something happens while I'm gone? Or if you would like to go somewhere?"

"Harry, I can't afford a car."

"I can." He smiled. "Any car you want."

"Well." I smirked. "I would like one of those cars that just come apart. Like a transformer. Me and my dad were watching a car show and it was called a Pagani something."

"Except that. You're not getting that." He smiled. "That's not a mum car."

"Then what can I have that's cool , but motherly at the same time?"

"Maybe like a peach colored Beamer, I could work with that. Like a pastel color."

"We should name our kid Beamer." I joked.

"Hm." He creased his forehead I thought.

"I was kidding!"

"I like it." He shrugged.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. You're bossy. I don't think I can live with you, or without you."

"You wanted me here." I shrugged.

"You make good lasagna, so I'll keep you here." He smiled, pushing his empty plate over to me. "Hopefully you wash dishes good too, meet in bed in five minutes. I haven't had sex in like three weeks." He winked.

"And you'll be waiting three more if you don't watch it." I rolled my eyes.

"I know those pregnancy hormones are making you horny, baby." He smirked.

He wasn't wrong. Today he almost killed me, sweating and working and just being undeniably sexy. He didn't even realize it.

"I'll meet you in four minutes." I smiled.

"Mm." He hummed. "I'll time you, go!" He hollered, taking off out of the dining room and up the stairs. He sounded like a bull going up them.

Needless to say, I was up those stairs and in the bed no later than four minutes.

Sorry this sucked. But next chapter, the gender and the name will be revealed.