Chapter 38

"Oh my goodness, little Harry you've gotten so big!" Harry's aunt, Leah smiled widely once she opened the door. She embraced him in a huge hug. She was a short woman and I didn't see her until Harry moved from in front of her.

She had shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, and she was a tan woman. She was very pretty.

"Hi! Now, Adeline is the baby, and Mia is the mommy?" She said, waving us all in.

"Right." I smiled. "It's nice to meet you. Harry has said some very nice things about you."

"Well he should!" She smiled. "He hadn't seen us enough to make any bad judgements."

"Harry's told me on the phone that she was early. And you guys have to wake up every two hours for her." She frowned. "And Harry tells me that you two are engaged! I never would've thought."

"Yeah, he's so great. He's a very wonderful father." I smiled at Harry and he smiled back. He was tired, I could tell.

"You two must be exhausted, come have a seat in the living room. Harry, your uncle Howie will be out of the shower in a moment."

We all went to the living room, Harry had said she was a neat freak. And she seemed to be one. Everything was in symmetry and not a speck of anything was on the floors or tables. The pictures complimented each other on the walls, they were as straight as can be and I wondered how mad the person who hung them got when they couldn't get them perfect.

"Can I please , please hold the baby?" She smiled at me. "Please before Howie asks. He's a charmer and I want to hold her before he does!"

"Of course." I handed her over carefully.

"She's so light and pretty. She's so beautiful, you guys!" She smiled widely, staring at Adeline. "Pretty name , too- oh! She opened her eyes... Harry she's got your eyes, oh my goodness."

"Well! How are you, Harold?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Harry's uncle. They looked just alike, it was like he was his father. They had the same facial structure, but this man had a beard. I would be lying if I said he wasn't attractive. He was older man attractive.

"I'm great, Howie. How about you?"

"Oh you know, same man. And how are you?" He shook my hand, looking me in they eyes.

"I'm great." I smiled back at him.

"Let me have that baby." He said to his wife. She sat back further in to the couch and shook her head.

"Give me a minute, go sit down." She shooed him away and he had a seat beside me. Harry was beside his aunt.

"So where's Connor?" Harry asked.

"He should be here in a few minutes. He just went to go take his friend home."

"Who's Connor?" I asked

"It's my cousin, he's what, 20?"

"Yeah, just turned 20. How old are you, Mia?" Harry's uncle asked. 

"I'm 18." I spoke, sort of embarrassed that I was so young. I wasn't young but I seemed to be. The only thing that wasn't young was I had a baby and I was engaged to someone a little older. But when I told people my age, it was as though i was only 16.