Chapter 17

I've just enjoyed writing today. I love it today, and I've updated four times already. I just cannot get enough! Please comment! I follow everyone who does. And if I haven't, please do tell !!

Harry.

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Needless to say, it was a very pleasant wake up , besides the fact Mia wasn't in bed with me. The good thing was though that I was getting bacon.

I laid there for a few seconds, remembering last night. God, it was so perfect. It was better than I ever imagined it could be. I feel kind of bad for going a Little bit too hard on her last night, but I couldn't help it. I hadn't had sex since I can't even remember. Which is new for me.

I got out of Mia's bed, which was quite girly. Pink sheets, white duvet. Pink, yellow, and white pillows with polka dots and chevron. Girl stuff like that. Her room was nice with Cherry wooden floors and white and yellow fuzzy rugs, light pink walls and clothes everywhere. Make up was scattered all over her tables and dressers. It wasn't dirty, it was organized chaos I guess.

I was going to put my clothes on, but I remembered they were all downstairs on the living room floor. It was only Mia and I here, so I could walk downstairs nude.

I slipped my boxers on and my shirt. I wasn't really in the mood to put jeans on this early. I followed the smell of food to the kitchen and Mia was slaving away on the stove. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, and fruit were all organized on the kitchen island in the middle of the kitchen. Man, was she great!

"Good morning baby." I said, kissing her cheek. "Is this all for me? Like, all of it?"

"You can have a couple crumbs. That's it." She smiled.

"But I will starve!" I huffed.

"Make some cereal." She stuck her tongue out, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll just eat you for breakfast." I smirked, pinching her butt through her thin shorts.

"On second thought, you can eat what I've cooked."

"And then dessert!" I smiled, joking. But if she wanted it, I'd supply.

"You don't have dessert after breakfast." She laughed, making me a plate.

"Pre-lunch?"

"Here." She handed me my plate and then syrup. "Orange juice, milk, tea?"

"Milk, I want to make my bones strong."

"You've woken up in quite the mood today." She smiled. "Sleep good?"

"I slept incredibly. Good dinner, movie, cuddles, sex, and dream. Plus I woke up to that bacon smell and your beautiful face."

"I can say the same thing." She said, leaning over the counter, pressing her lips to mine.

"What will we do today?" I asked. These were some damn good pancakes.

"Up to you, I'm fine with just hanging out here."

"We will not be doing that." I laughed. "Let's go shopping, I want to buy you stuff."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because, I want to." I rolled my eyes. "Duh."