| Ch. 6 |

Justin's POV

Emilee and I walked backstage and waited until everything was set up. I was throwing a mini concert and a Q&A with my fans here. I know how it's such a struggle to get stuff her because this town isn't crazy filthy rich. Admission was $5 and all the money was going to Make-A-Wish Foundation.

"Emilee I have a question?" I asked.

"And I have an answer?" She responded.

"You're such a smartasss, but since your parents are crazy rich, why do you work?" I asked.

"You see Justin, I'm a very independent person and I grew up that way. Most teens grow up when their about 15-16 they've gotten a taste of what the world is really like, but me.. I grew up around 9 years old and I knew the world was ugly at the age of 6. Anyways I just never liked the thought of someone just giving me stuff. I feel guilty and sometimes I feel like crying if someone spends $1 on me. I like to make my own money. I like to do things like a "normal" person I guess." Emilee said which had amazed me.

"You're amazing, keep that in mind." I said to her and then left her somewhere she could still see the show in the back and enjoy it. I showed her to a more quiet room in case she got tired or something. She thanked me and I grabbed my mic and waited for my signal to walk out.

I thought about Emilee and what she had said and just thought how amazing of her to want to be independent and not greedy or even a gold digger. Shows what a genuine person she is. I had to admit she's full of mystery and I'm really glad I got to choose her as my friend.

"Justin your up!" Scooter screamed and I headed into the stage with a burst of energy.

Emilee's POV

Justin left his phone with me so he wouldn't grab it if Selena texted or called him even though he score she wouldn't. Although she did.

Selena 1 text message and 4 missed calls

She was now calling again and I wanted to answer to tell her Justin was busy doing a show, but I didn't want to cause any problems or get in the middle of it. I just didn't want her to get mad at Justin.

"Justin who's the girl you came in with!!" A work scream from a microphone and I knew it was now the end of the show since he was doing the Q&A.

"That girl remains nameless but she a really close friend of mine. You guys would like her, she's one of thee most genuine person you could meet in your life." Justin answered which made me smile like crazy. I was smiling so much because it was nice to honestly have a good friend and like I said a real friend.

"How are you and Selena?" Someone asked and I was just dying to hear this answer. I hope he wouldn't get upset right now.

"We're doing amazing. I love her with all my heart and I miss her." Justin said looking down and then looking right back up to not catch attention.

The show ended and I handed Justin his phone.

"Thank you, for what you said out there and Selena's been trying to contact you throughout the whole show. You might wanna call her." I said laughing.

"Oh no problem. I didn't wanna put your name out there without your permission and thanks but are you sure? I can call her later." Justin said.

"No really, I can wait. Call her now." I said and walked over to the exit so I could wait for Justin. I walked outside and it was pretty quiet back her because the fans were out in the front.

Until someone ran into me.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I'm trying to find Jus— wait you know Justin! Your the girl that came here with him! What's your name!!" The girl said going crazy while she brought her phone out and started recording me which made me laugh.

"I'll tell him how much you love him and I'm thankful he didn't say my name without my permission but it's okay. My names Emilee and you guys are?" I asked.

"Sandra and Scarlette. And how do you spell your name so I can find you on social media!!" They said going insane.

"I won't say but I have a weird spelling. It's not the usual way you spell it. Thanks though I have to go. I won't forget to tell Justin and have a great night girls." I said and walked to the car to wait for him.

Justin's POV

Emilee left and I dialed Selena's number asap.

"Why didn't you answer me?" Selena said right away.

"I was doing my show?" I said back.

"Next time cancel the show and come see me." Selena said and I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

"Are you joking?" I said.

"No, I needed help picking out a new car and I needed you to co-sign. To make my day even better your song is better than mine and your too much in the fame again. Can you back off a little my love? I need to slay the charts and do you mind giving me or should I say buy me a jet? I need to go to Dubai." She said ranting off.

"Selena are you even listening to how ridiculous you sound right now? Damn not even Em." I whispered that last part.

"I heard that asshole. Go have fun with your new girlfriend and call me when your ready to be a man and my boyfriend." She said heartless.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked.

"No I just need a man in my life not a boy so I'll wait for you to man up." Selena said and hung up and I couldn't tell the different between what went on right now and I planned on just taking Emilee home. I wasn't feeling it anymore.