| Ch. 47 |

Emilee's POV

"No Justin, I didn't fucking cut myself. I mean I did, but I didn't." I said frustrated.

"What do you mean you did but you didn't! Emilee!" Justin screamed into the phone.

"I'm not arguing over the phone, I didn't do it. Not on purpose. Bye, see you in LA." I said and hung up. I was frustrated. Apparently the media had gotten pictures of me upset, putting the stuff in the truck with my bandage all red. Then me talking to Pattie.

Justin Calling..

I sent him to voicemail. I sounded rude but Justin wasn't going to hear the end of it. I'd talk to him in person because he could mistaken the words I say for something else just as I would.

After feeling my phone buzz over and over I turned it off and boarded onto my plane to L.A.

At this point it was ridiculous. I wanted to laugh at what was all over Twitter. I got a hashtag that says #HelpJemilee

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH JUSTIN AND I..
I didn't cut myself on purpose nor did I do it because of our relationship.

The plane soon took off and this guy in a business suit had put his stuff away. He grabbed these electronics, sat down and then looked at me.

"Emilee Lockwood." He said sending chills down my spine.

"I don't know you, what the hell?" I said and he pushed a button that turned red.

"I'm an interviewer and I'm probably going to be interviewing you the whole way." He said excited.

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Now you better be nice to me young lady. I'm sending this to Cosmo!" He said smiling.

"I don't mean to be rude but you're crazy. I'm not doing this. I don't know how you found me but you did and I'm not answering your questions." I said and then he looked at my phone to see Justin calling again.

Yes I turned off my phone but when I plugged it up to charge it turned back on.

"Justin now's not a good time." I said.

"What the hell do you —."

"The rumors are true folks, could Jemilee be over?" The annoying ass interview said.

I turned back at him putting Justin on hold, not literally and said,"You know that's all you people know how to do. Make up rumors, and make up lies. You get paid to be a high school mean girl. All you do is invade privacy of other people's lives and make them miserable. How does that make you or anybody feel better? Want the story? I didn't cut myself, I broke a picture of me and my mom and the glass slid against my skin when it broke. Not my fault but it is. Nothing wrong with Justin or me. So if you're done here, I'd really like you to leave me alone." I said and he stopped recording, put his stuff away and minded his own business.

"Thank you." I said.

I knew he was uploading it because his computer was out with a flash drive. I rolled my eyes and went back to the phone with Justin.

"I'll see you in L.A baby girl, I'm sorry and I love you." He said which made me smile.

"Love you too." I said hanging up. I put my headphones in and tried to nap but right before I fell asleep I heard my phone buzz.

Now trending #SavageEmilee & #Paparazzisuck

I laughed as I looked at memes of what I said and other celebrities were backing me up. I laughed when I showed the guy next to me one and he rolled his eyes thinking he got something out of me.

~After the Flight; back at the House ~

I started grabbing the boxes and setting them inside. Before I knew it everything was in the living room. I didn't have much but like 7-8boxes but I was getting rid of a lot and I had to decide that now. I didn't want to deal with it later.

"Shit." I said dropping my bag and a box all over the floor. I started picking up everything and then came across the picture of me when I was little. Where I was happy, when I had a mom.

The door slams shut

I got up immediately hugging Justin with the pictures still in my hand.

"Hey gorgeous, I missed your beautiful face." Justin said pecking me on the lips as I continued to pick up more stuff. Justin grabbed the envelope of pictures in my hand as I reached back for them.

"Why'd you keep them?" Justin asked.

"I don't know.." "I mean I do, but it's stupid." I said putting it back into my purse. I picked everything else up and then Justin looked at me.

"Don't be afraid to tell me, I'm not gonna judge you." Justin said. "You should know I'd never judge you."

I smiled immediately, but then I sighed and said,"I want to be able to look back at this for myself, for my kids. They should know who their grandma is if they ever get curious, my kids won't have a mom like her. It's a reminder to never be that kind of mom."

I had said it all, but I was looking down. I felt Justin get close to me. He lifted my chin with his index finger and smiled.

"You're to cute. I think that's a great idea, mami." He said teasing me.

I couldn't help but laugh,"You're so dumb! I hate you! You ruined the moment." I said.

"Well then here let's bring it back to how it all started." He said picking me up and pinning me up against a wall kissing me. Oh how I missed his soft lips. I missed feeling safe in his arms. I missed feeling safe here in L.A.  I felt like I was home, actual home. Where I'm meant to be. Safe and sound.

A/N: Kinda a short chapter sorry. Enjoy! I'm so happy to be back (: