| Ch. 51 |

Emilee's POV

I had cooked for Justin and I this morning but I didn't even bother eating. I ate something else. Something smaller. I felt like everything I was eating I just threw up. It was getting worse and I was going to the doctor later today. I had already schedule an appointment.

"Why didn't you eat?" Justin asked.

"Been throwing up." I said truthfully.

"Whys that?" He asked.

"What's with the questions?" I asked back.

He stayed quiet so I questioned him.

"What with the hole in the wall?" I asked.

"What's with leaving last night?" "You just got back for crying out loud."

"You know what Emilee, I wouldn't even go there." Justin said getting close to me.

"Or else what?" I said impatiently. If it's anything that I learned about my past relationship is not to be afraid. I never stood up for myself and I was with Justin.

"Oh I'm not gonna do anything unlike you." Justin smirked.

"What the hell is wrong with you, I haven't done shit." I said getting in his face.

He backed off and said,"Who's the guy?"

I immediately felt hurt and was taken back,"What guy Justin?!" I said.

"You're cheating on me, who's the guy?" He asked.

I kept my mouth shut because I was so angry and hurt that he thought that

I kept my mouth shut because I was so angry and hurt that he thought that. Where did the idea even come from?!

"Who's the guy!" He said raising his voice.

"There is no damn guy Justin! You're the only guy I'm with!" I said back.

"Then why the hell have you been acting soo strange around me." Justin said frustrated.

"Ever think it was because of you." I said.

"Wha-what do you mean me?" He asked.

"Justin did it ever occur to you that you've been nothing but a dick to me and ignore. That Maejor guy changed you. You barely talk to me. It's like we broke up." I said.

It took Justin a moment to think about everything and his emotions immediately changed.

"Did it ever occur to you, that I'm popping pills because you gave me so much anxiety that I was scared to do anything around you. Did it ever occur to you that you pushed me away for no reason? Ever think about my feelings? Huh Justin? Why are you so quiet now?" I said angrily.