| Ch. 53 |

Justin's POV

I've been sleeping on and off on this stupid hospital chair. I hate these chairs. Stupid stupid chairs I thought. I was even more worried than ever now. What was I gonna do? I have a concert tomorrow and I'm suppose to leave tonight. Scooter would get mad but he is concerned for Emilee. He sent me all his love and prayers for her a few hours ago.

"Emilee Lockwood?" A nurse asked looking for her family and I stood up immediately.

"Relation?" She asked.

"Boyfriend, now tell me how is she please?" I begged as Za came over with Maejor.

"How is she?" Maejor asked as the nurse just looked at us.

"Emilee's surgery went great, but she's gonna be on bed rest for about a week and then she'll need to take it easy the 2nd week." She said smiling. "Here's a list of what she can and can't do. What's gonna help her recover and some medication to take the pain away."

I grabbed everything that she gave me and I smiled happily and asked,"Can I see her?"

"Room 78, 3rd Floor." She smiled and I hugged her thanking her. I looked back at the boys and I rushed with them to the elevator. As soon as I saw her room I slowed down. I didn't know how I would see her, but as I walked in I just saw my Emilee sleeping peacefully. She looked very fragile and it scared me. All I could think is when will she wake up?

"Bro we'll be back. We're gonna go grab something to drink, want anything?" Maejor said and I shook my head no. All I wanted was for Emilee to wake up. I sat down on a chair next to her and held her hand.

"Baby wake up please.. I miss you." I said with a tear streaming down my cheek. I took a quick breather to get my shit together and then I let go of her hand. I sat up straight on the lounge chair as I started to read her papers. I wanted to make sure everything was gonna be good and for me to take care of her. Blah, blah, blah, skip, okay, blahh, got it, no flying, blah, wait! No flying!! Nooo, she has to come back with me by tomorrow! She has to fly! I sound stupid but she has to be able to get on a plane and travel with me. I promise I'll take care of her.

I immediately dialed Scooter's number.

"Scooter she can't fly for a week!" I screamed into the phone.

"Is she asleep?" Scooter asked.

"Yes why?!?" I said louder.

"Justin, seriously, calm down." Scooter said.

"Why?!" I asked.

"I'm outside dude, now be quiet before you wake her." He said and I looked up to see him at the door.

I quietly let the room and closed the door.

"I already knew she couldn't fly. It doesn't take a genius to know that. Justin, you gotta get on a plane in 6 hours, got it?" Scooter said.

I started crying because I couldn't just leave her, Maejor will take care of her and partially Za. You have a tour to worry about as well." Scooter said.

"I'm not leaving her!" I said.

"Justin, she wouldn't want you to miss out on your tour wouldn't she!" He said louder.

"How would you know!" I screamed back in his face.

"Because she told me Justin." Scooter said more calmly. "She texted me when she was on the way to the hospital, she told me to make sure you continued your tour no matter how bad she got."

"I'm not leaving her." I mumbled.

"Justin, she'll be back in a week. At most 2 weeks. Let her recover." Scooter said.

"She's coming with me." I said.

"Justin do you even hear yourself? Your being selfish for your needs. She needs to get better but you'd rather risk it all just to be by her side 24/7. Your gonna risk your tour. Upset you fans. Upset Emilee. Your gonna put that pressure on her that she held you back from doing what you love to take care of her." Scooter said and I was taken back.

I stayed quiet.

"Exactly." Scooter said. He took a breathe and then looked into the room. "I'll be back in a few hours to take you to the airport with me. Be ready." And with that he left.

I looked at Emilee as I walked in the room and thought to myself, but I noticed Emilee had shift onto her side.

"Emilee." I whispered and I saw her beautiful face as I made my way to the chair. "Baby girl." I said and she could barely smile. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Get the doctor." She said holding onto the side of the bed. "It hurts."

And I immediately stood up frightened by anything else happening and got the doctor. He came in and said,"I'm gonna give you morphine." He immediately stopped when Emilee grabbed him.

"Give me a pill." She begged.

"I have to give you morphine." He argued.

"No! I'm gonna fall asleep and I won't wake up for hours. Give me a pill I can handle it!" She begged looking at me when she said she would fall asleep.

The doctor looked at me and then her and said,"I have to."

"Not without my consent. Give me 30 minutes please." She begged and I felt so useless. My princess was in pain and there was nothing I could do to help her.

She stayed on her side and looked at me.

"Sit down babe." She begged. "Please.. stop crying.."

"I'm sorry.." I said. "I'm sorry, I did this to you. I should of payed more attention.."

"Babe it's okay." She said.

"Princess, I'm gonna have to leave.." I said.

"I know. I heard you and Scooter. It's okay. Go." She said in pain at the end.

"Please take something. I don't like seeing you in pain for me." I begged.

"I know, but you're leaving soon and I had to talk to you. Let you know I was okay." She said.

"I love you Em. I love you so much. I'm so sorry. I won't ever do that again. I promise. With everything and all my love, I love you." I said and she laughed.

"You're cute, but love your mom as well. Don't love me with everything." She giggled and it made smile to see her smile. Except her smile faded quickly when the doctor came in.

"I have to give you this or you might have to go back into surgery." He said. She looked at me and then back at the doctor.

"Take it baby girl. I love you." I said kissing her forehead and then she nodded. The doctor put the morphine into her IV and I saw her smile and drift into a deep sleep as she said, I love you too..