| Ch. 45 |

Emilee's POV

"Ready sweetie?" My mother said smiling while I had a blank face.

"I'm not going." I said to her face and she flipped just like a switch.

"And why the hell not?" She asked.

"I'm not gonna argue with you. This is so pointless. I'm not going mom." I replied.

"Don't call me that, disrespectful little brat." She said walking away and I could feel my heart shattering but I mean it's not like I wasn't already broken.

"You know what.." I started to say as my mom turned around.

"I never used yours or that other guys money. I always did everything on my own so I'll be okay on my own." I said smiling.

"I wish I never had you, rot in hell." She replied.

"Not gonna lie that hurt, but you're just furious with me therefore you'll say or do anything to destroy me. Guess what mom? Yeah MOM! You weren't ever fucking there for me when I needed you! So fuck you!" I said and then she slapped me.

"I was always there for you." She said angry.

"You weren't there for me when I was getting abused and raped! You were never there! For Kendall! For dad! For me! You're selfish! You were never there when I needed you. I don't need you." I said feeling the tears begging to spill. My throat was hurting like crazy. The lump in my throat made it hard to breathe and I was just fed up. I wasn't holding it in any longer.

"And you wonder why? Because you deserved it all, ever think why I was never there!" She replied.

"I..I don't care. Just leave." I said pointing the other way because I was fed up with hearing any more lies.

"I'm sorry baby.. Please come home." She said trying to hold me out I stepped back and she got angry.

"I want your stuff out the house in 3 days or I'm giving it away, like I should've done with you." She said.

"And I deserved better, I should've left you." And with that's she left. I was just standing there processing what was going on. Then again I understood what it meant. I had yet once again been abandoned and used. My mother is my mom, but I'm not her daughter. I tear slipped and then I turned around to see Justin in awe. Which meant that he heard everything.

"Em." He said but I kept walking. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to do anything. I just wanted to sit down alone. Or lay down, I didn't care. Just as long as I was alone.

Justin's POV

"Em." I said as my heart broke to just see her standing there broken yet again. She walked right past by me without saying a word and that was my cue to leave her alone but I wasn't going to. I may be a pushy boyfriend but I wasn't going to leave her alone. For what? For my girlfriend to fucking tear herself apart by all her thoughts? No. She didn't deserve that. She deserved better.

"Yo what's up with Em?" Everyone asked as I passed by.

"Leave her alone please." I said and then tried to open the room when I noticed it was locked.

Dammit Emilee I thought. I walked around until I found my stage manager.

"Hey can I have the keys to these rooms?" I asked and she gave it to me smiling. I thanked her and opened the door to see it semi dark. Emilee was on the couch, tears streaming down her face, and her let's to her chest with her arms wrapped around her legs.

"Hey baby." I said even though I knew she wouldn't speak. I sat next to her and she rested her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry you heard that." She said softly and I rubbed her back in circles as I noticed she started crying more. It hurt me to see her like this because she so gentle. Her tears were as silent as she was, she didn't weep. She was just crying very silently yet so loud. When I say loud I mean her thoughts. It's like I could feel it. It was intense.

"I love you." I said stroking her hair.

"I don't.. love me." She said. She sighed and then she looked into my eyes.

"I can't have you stress or worry about me Justin.." She started to say

"I'm broken, I've been broken since the day I met you. I just keep getting worse and worse."

"I see you trying to fix me but I'm damaging you along the way.. and I can't let that happen anymore." She said and I knew what she meant. She was breaking up with me so I kissed her. She was hesitant but she kissed back. I let go and said,"I love you, we aren't breaking up."

"But what if that's what I need Justin." She started to say.

"What if that's not what I need?" I said defensively.

"I don't know. My minds not in it Justin. I'm sorry." She said still letting the tears spill.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I have to go get my stuff."

"Noooo." I said knowing she's see her mother is she went.

"I have to Justin. Don't stop me please. I need this." She said.

"What you need is me." I said but she looked at me seriously.

"I'll be back in 3 days." She said.

"I heard the convo that's not what sh—." I said but she stopped me.

"Justin, I'll be back in 3 days. Got it?" She said in a more direct way and I understood. Give her time. A day to get there, a day to pack, and a day to come back to me.

I nodded my head and kissed her forehead with her in my arms. Scooter walked in, noticed what was up and said,"we're leaving in 10, be ready." And walked out. I nodded my head and just hoped for a better day. A better life. Not for me. For Em. She didn't deserve this. I was gonna fix her. I'd only do this for her. I'd do anything for her. I'd do anything to make her happy. She's my one less lonely girl.

A\N: short I know sorry.. I'll write more Sunday. Hopefully 3-5 chapter Sunday. I will try my best to write tomorrow but I'm busy so I'm not sure. Love you guys. Thanks for being patient. ❤️