| Ch. 73 |

Justin's POV

I don't think anyone knows how happy I am about this news. It's definitely something I didn't expect and I was super upset that Em thought I'd hate her. I could never hate her. I mean yes my career is skyrocketing right now but my fans would understand that I'm gonna be a father and I want to be there for my kid. I'm not just abandoning my kid and missing out on the important stuff. I'm still making music and I'm still touring.

Now I have to find an excuse for cutting the tour shorter and for changing the dates. Meaning all my fans needed to change their dates by one day. I'm done in the U.S by next month but I had to speed up my U.K tour because that's around the time Emilee's really going to need me.

Em and I were down the street from my house and I didn't think it hit her that her moms house was a few houses down. I saw her look out the window as we passed by it and she just looked down. I could tell she was contemplating whether to tell her mom or not. I put my hand on her lap as I parked the car.

"Are you going to tell her?" I asked.

"No." She said looking me in the eye. I was going to ask her why but I didn't need to. If I was her I probably wouldn't want to tell my mom either. Not the way that their relationship is.

I walked into the house to see my mom with my grandparents. They all smiled and said,"Justin! Emilee! Nice to see you again!" We all hugged each other and there were many kisses from all of them.

"Why'd your father text me that he's coming in 30 minutes?" My mom asked.

"Well Em said she wanted to see and I decided that I wanted to see everyone since I wouldn't see you guys for months after this." I said truthfully mainly.

"Aww my baby boy. I miss you." My mom said taking Em into the kitchen.

Emilee's POV

Pattie pulled me into the kitchen to talk and I was praying for 2 things. Her to not notice the changes and know that I'm pregnant or talk to me about my mom.

"So about your mom.." She started. Bingo. It was that one.

"Fate is not in my hands Pattie. She's making her own decisions and I can't be her mother." I said and Pattie looked at me sympathetically.  She shook my shoulder for a moment and said,"No pressure honey, just asking. How've you been? You know, not being with Justin in your." She asked.

"Boring that's for sure. I miss him a lot." I said. She smiled and said,"I miss him too." And soon enough Justin came in.

"So what are we grilling momma?" He asked and Pattie grabbed his cheeks.

"You're always hungry my boy." She said.

"Yeah because I mostly eat out and I love your meals." He said pecking her cheek. I sat in the living room after putting my stuff in Justin's room. I talked to his grandparents for awhile and I got to know them better. I never had the chance to know them like that. Before I knew it, I heard a bang at the door and then two little kids running towards Justin.

"Hey guys!" Justin said excitedly.

"Where's Emilee?" Jazzy asked and Justin pointed at me. She immediately ran up to me and tackled me on in a bear hug.

"Emilee!" She said smiling.

"Easy there Jazmyn." Justin said and I laughed because he was already being extra over protective.

"That's my kid in there." Justin mouthed and I couldn't stop laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jaxon asked and Justin came up with a joke because Jaxon couldn't stop laughing. I got up and hugged everyone.

Everyone chatted for a good few minutes and then I stopped everyone.

"Um I'd like to say something to everyone." I said and they all sat down including Justin.

"I just want to say how grateful I am to know you guys and how much I'm thankful for Pattie being there for me since I was young. Umm there's no easy way to say this so I'm just going to say it.." I started. I grabbed my bag and pulled out the pictures.

"I'm pregnant.." I said and they all looked and me. I was quite nervous and then everyone rerouted in cheers.

"No way!"
"Lemme see!"
"My boy!"

"What in the world! I'm going to be s grandma!" Pattie screamed.

"I'm gonna be a grandpa!" Jeremy said giving Justin a fatherly hug. I could see his grandparents and Pattie tearing up.

"This is amazing. I did not see that coming!" Pattie said hugging and kissing Justin and I.

She grabbed the pictures and asked,"How many months are you?"

"Two months today." I smiled widely. She then grabbed my stomach and said."You're very tiny right now, but I'll see you soon." I started tearing up as to know how grateful I was for Pattie. I was thankful for them all but literally Pattie has seen me through my struggles and my worst yet she never judged me. She took me in as her own honestly. It was just such a beautiful moment. Even Jeremy teared up.

What's pregnant?" Jaxon asked.

"It means there's a baby growing in Em's stomach." Justin said.

"Why'd she eat it? And whys it growing in there? Where does it come out?" He asked and all of our eyes went wide. We erupted in laughter.

"She didn't eat it, I don't know and you're not old enough kiddo." Jeremy's wife said.

"Why not?" Jaxon asked then Jazzy joined in.

"Yeah why not!" She said and I laughed shaking my head. Oh boy this was going to be a long pregnancy.

Justin explained how no one could speak about it because he wanted everyone to respect my wishes of not wanting the media to know right now especially since Justin's on tour. It could just back fire so we'd wait until I started showing. There no hiding it from there. All I knew is that I had a good 2-3 months until I started showing, but knowing me, that bump will come on our anytime soon so I should start getting ready.