| Ch. 75 |

Emilee's POV

It's been two weeks since I've been to Canada. I have everyone that knows checking up on me all the time. I even told Maejor. I was so happy. He started crying. I was so shocked. Khalil was there too but I mean I haven't really been around Khalil to know him that well but I was still super happy.

I still have the same body. Meaning that my stomach hasn't really grown out word besides the baby bump. I finally have the baby bump, it's just not super noticeable unless I'm wearing  specific clothing or if I'm sitting down. Justin got mad because he's on his way here and once again I'm wearing something high waisted. I do it purposely though. I want people to think I'm not pregnant. I can show off my stomach for now without actually having to show it.

The door opened and I ran into Justin's arms as he twirled me around like he usually did. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and said,"How's my two favorite?"

"Hungry now can we please go." I said grabbing my purse.

"Not until you change." Justin chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and pushed passed him to walk outside. He grabbed my hand as our faces were inches apart. "Your baby bump is there, and I can tell Em." He said smiling.

"That's why I brought a jacket to tie around my waist fuhhh." I said making a face.

"For what? So it can be tight around your waist?" He said getting to the drivers side.

"Very funny dickhead, I hope our kid doesn't get your stubbornness." I pouted.

"Ohh either way our kid is going to be stubborn because you're one stubborn ass girl." He said laughing and I chuckled.

"Em. I've been on a long flight and I just have to—." He said and then I smelled something funky.

I started cracking up uncontrollably. "Jus-just-Justin.. Did you just fart?" He started laughing as well.

"I'm sorry." He said lowering the windows and I couldn't stop laughing. "I can't believe you." I said holding my nose. 

He grabbed my hand apologizing and interlocked our hands together. Within minutes we arrived to a small restaurant which was next to the doctors office. Yes I do. I'm having my 10 week checkup since I wasn't coming back until it was time to reveal the gender of our kid. I had many things to worry about.

He opened the door for me and helped me out. We walked into the restaurant, finding a small table in the back. I ordered guacamole and chips, with French fries and chicken tenders. Something simple, but something delicious. Yum. I've had too much pasta lately so I didn't feel like getting any. I could have gone for a burger but it was too messy to eat right especially since I'm seeing the doctor after this.
Justin ordered himself a burger and fries while sharing the guacamole with me.

"Best guac ever. I love this." I said taking a bite into more of it. It was delicious. Justin took a picture of me and posted it on Twitter capturing the ugliest photo of me.

Love of my life. (:

He posted and I read. I laughed because it was so ugly yet cute by what he said.

"So tell me, how are we doing the gender release party and where? Plus who's going to keep the pictures and what are we going to do to reveal the gender?" I asked.

"Calm down baby, I don't know yet, but I was thinking we should just have it in our backyard. It's pretty big. I planned on giving the pictures to Maejor and Khalil." Justin said making me smile. I trusted them. I liked it a lot.

"I love that." I said as we were handed out food. I dug in immediately. I was starving.

"Well we have a few options, cake, boxes, balloons?" I asked and Justin stopped me.

"How about fireworks? It will be the month of July, right after the 4th of July?" He asked. I smiled at the thought but I was so sure.

"I love the thought but something we can hold or your family can and they reveal it." I said and he agreed taking another bite into his burger.

"How about the balloons and we pop it as confetti comes out with the gender?" He asked and I smiled wide.

"I love that!" I said almost tearing up. It was perfect.

"Babe, what are we serving for food?" I asked.

"Em. Calm down. We'll get to it. We still have a month." Justin said finishing his fries.

"Justin I have to order this stuff and make it. I need to know now." I said laughing.

"All by yourself?" He asked.

"It's not like I have anything better to do." I said and he tilted his head. He asked for the check and said,"Well I'm only on tour for the next three weeks and a half. I'll help you."

"Justin you come back 2 days prior to the party and I'm not going to stress about it 48 hours before because those are my planning days for me to look cute." I said getting up.

"You look beautiful all the time." Justin said lifting my head up by my chin.

"Shut up, you'll thing I'm fat and ugly in a few months." I joked. Justin then bear hugged me to the max as we did the little couple penguin walk all the way to the doctors office. I mean it wasn't that far, but it was something. I kept laughing and I literally had to put my big coat on from the car because I couldn't risk paparazzi's seeing me go inside to a clinic to get my ultra sound.

It was going to be funny having Justin here because this is my third checkup since the hospital and Justin hasn't came to one. This is his first and he seemed super excited.

"Justin your hair better be your natural color when I'm in the delivery room." I joked. "Can't have my kid looking back at the photos and saying damn dad, why do you look all sunburnt with bleached hair." I said referring to his recent tan. He rolled his eyes and said,"Don't even worry, I'll dye my hair purple again." My eyes went wide and I kept laughing.

"No but really I'm serious, I will kill you I the middle of giving birth." I said pushing him lightly.

"Whatever makes you happy baby girl. Whatever makes you happy." He said kissing my forehead. He had his arm around me as the doctor called my name so I could check on our baby. Our sounds so beautiful. I'm stoked.