| Ch. 78 |

Emilee's POV

Justin found a smaller house. It's still big, but it's just the perfect amount of room. It's 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. 3 bedrooms on top and 2 on the bottom. So technically it's 3 bedrooms, and office room and the spare room. We decided the nursery was the room right across from us and yet we haven't decided what the other one was. The spare room on the bottom was going to be the play room and the office room was strictly for business only or if we get a manger for Justin to have at home.

The backyard was pretty decent. It had a pool, but it's getting remodeled so that way it can also be a patio. What I mean by that is it's an underground pool but when I push a button, a gradient rock slides on top of the pool and becomes a patio. It was also Justin's idea. I didn't want a pool because I didn't want to risk having the door open on a hot day and having my baby girl crawl out there and drown. I mean I'm going to be watching her at all times, but I still wouldn't risk it.

Ever since the party, I've been wanting to go shopping. My clothes don't fit me as well. I'm noticing that it's getting tighter by the week so I needed new ones. Except for one major problem. Media still doesn't know I'm pregnant.

So you're probably thinking why I haven't and I should probably just let everyone know, but I didn't want that. It was my life and the camera would be on not only Justin, but everyone would want to get me on their covers, making up rumors. It was just going to upset me because I'm pregnant and hormonal.

Secondly I really wanna go shopping for my baby girl. I feel that the faster I go get her clothes set in and her room done, the faster I can relax. I don't want everyone setting up the room for me because I'm 8 months pregnant and I can barely walk. Yeah no. I want it finished. I'm tired of this. I want to choose her name.

"Hey babe, what color are we going to make our room, the baby's room, the play room and th–." Justin said. "Okay I have the color pallets for each room set out at our new house. That's why I'm trying to finish packing this last one so we can get out of here and go pick up the paint." I said annoyed.

"Em, why are you stressing?" He said from the other room as I sat Criss cross apple sauce on the floor while facing his room door.

"Because I want everything done." I said folding the last of my clothes. Then Justin stood outside of his door all sweaty. I made a face and he came closer chuckling. "Give me a kiss." He said.

"Ew no. You're gross." I said laughing.

"Please babe give me a kiss." He begged coming closer.

"Noooo." I said throwing a pillow at his face so he rolled his eyes and left going back into the room smiling. I finished packing my things and took it downstairs. No it wasn't heavy I swear. Justin's already killed me for carrying pots and pans. I loaded the last of the stuff into the Range Rover and waited for Justin to be finished. I turned on the car and AC because California just so happened to decide to have a heat wave this week. It's absolutely killer.

I heard the door shut and within moments Justin was in the driver's side. He wiped his face with a towel and then started driving. "So what colors did you pick?" He asked me again.

"I already told you it's all at the house." I said.

"Why can't you just tell me cranky pants." He said putting his hand on my thigh and shaking it.

"Our baby girls room is a perfect shade of grey with pink polka dots on two side of the wall only while the side by the window is just plain grey and the side where her drawers are as well." I said.

"What is wrong Emilee?" He asked smiling.

"I just want to pick her name already and I wanna go hopping for both of us. My clothes don't fit." I said pouting.

"Oh my gosh, Emilee Camile Lockwood, you could've just said to. We can go once we get dressed and shower." He said smiling but then his face changed.

"Justin I don't want them to know yet?" I said but he stopped me.

"Wait, did you say you liked the name Madison?" He asked me.

"Yes, and you know why. I love the name Maddie, just not as a first name. More like a nickname." I said.

"Oh Camile." He said.

"Stop calling me Camile." I said.

Justin pulled into the driveway and said,"Noo, listen.." I looked at him taking me seatbelt off so I could face him and then he said,"I think we got our baby girls name. Listen to the sound of this." He said.

"Madison Camilla Bieber." He said and I said "Lockwood." At the very end and his eyes went wide.

"Bieber." He argued.

"We aren't married. Lockwood." I said.

"Bieber."
"Lockwood"
"Bieber."
"LOCKWOOD."
"BIEBER."

"Say it again?" I asked.

"Bieber." He said.

"No dumbass, the full name." I asked.

"Madison Camilla Bieber." He said making me smile.

"I love it." I said wanting to just burst into tears. I thought it was quite cute that he changed the E in Camile and put an A so our daughter would have my middle name and his last name.

"I'm just kidding. Of course she was going to have your last name." I said as he chuckled nervously.

"Madison Camilla Bieber it is." I said at how easy it was to figure it out. It wasn't at first. We would just scream names around the house all week as we were packing and we finally came to a decision. I was extremely happy and I loved our new house.

"I'm ready." I said.

"For?" He asked.

"Let's go public." I said and his eyes went wide.

"With Madison." I continued and he hugged me.

"You're going to be okay. We won't listen to the rumors." Justin said holding my hands as I shook my head yes.

We pulled out or phones and went on Twitter. We weren't going to let the media figure it out.

We both tweeted It's a Girl .

Then immediately he posted on Instagram and quickly posed with my with his hands on my very small tummy. He didn't comment anything on that one but sure enough everyone would go crazy and I finally didn't care.

I finally had just about everything. All I need was clothes and to get the house painted. The nursery would be last. Because we always save the best for last.

A/N: I'm back (: and how come no one ever told me that I mixed my story All This Time into this one in chapter 76?! Lmao I'm editing it now.