| Ch. 85 |

Emilee's POV

I woke up feeling fresher than ever. That nap was much needed and to my surprise, Justin was still here with everyone else. I mean Justin has no choice but to stay here, but everyone was still here and I swear I took the longest nap ever. Turns out I took a 45 min nap. Power nap succeeded.

I decided that I should probably shower because I probably stink. Gross I thought to myself. I grabbed some clothes and jumped in the shower.

I felt paranoid as I showered. Not in a bad way, I mean besides the fact that I have someone who's utterly obsessed with me, I was just freakin out because I just wanted my baby girl. I've been away from her too long. I mean she was born 2 days ago but still. I just wanted to be close to her. We haven't been this apart that log considering I had her in my belly for just about 9 months.

Speaking of my belly, it's gone, for the most part. I still had baby fat left over from gaining weight but it wasn't too bad. I was probably 15 lbs bigger than I was before and half of that is in my boobs, butt, and thighs. So it went to good places. I still had a small little belly flab but I didn't care honestly. I was still going to rock mother good and look good ass hell doing it.

I dried myself and my hair. I decided to just leave my hair the way it was, all I did was blow dry it. After blow drying it I just applied some mascara. Not much.

I walked downstairs shoeless and I noticed Jazmyn

I walked downstairs shoeless and I noticed Jazmyn. She immediately ran my way and tackled me in a hug as I got caught off guard. I could hear Jeremy already screaming at her.

"Jazzy, you know better. She's not feeling well." He said and I reassured him as I bent down to give her a slight hug.

"It's okay. I'm actually feeling a lot better with that power nap. Where's my baby girl?" I asked and then Selena came out from the kitchen with her as she wiped her mouth.

"She just got burped and she's sound asleep." She said handing her to me. I looked at her and smiled at how beautiful she was. She's absolutely perfect.

"Well I have to say you look great for someone who just had a kid." Karla said which is one of Justin's dancers. I thanked her and asked,"Did everyone eat already?" And they all nodded their heads yes.

"We literally just finished eating, are you hungry?" Scooter said from the kitchen.

"No thanks I'm good." I said smiling.

"Daamn I feel old." Khalil said.

"Why?" Justin asked.

"You're a father at 22, and I don't even have a girlfriend." He joked and we all started laughing.

"Some of us find our perfect match earlier than expected." He said which made me blush a lot. It made me proud and happy to have a kid with my best friend. It sounds weird but Justin's been there for me through it all I'm extremely grateful.

Pattie came and sat next to me so I handed Madison to her. I wanted to give her as much time with her as to their all leaving early morning tomorrow.

"You guys aren't going to get sleep for next few months and it's all your full Madison." Pattie joked and I laughed as she referred it to Justin and I.

"I actually want to make a quick toast." Scooter said handing everyone a glass of champagne.

"Oh thank god I haven't had one in forever." I said laughing with everyone else.

"Anyways, I'm proud of you Justin, I'm proud of you Emilee. You guys have come a long way and it actually scared me to see you guys together. I never saw two people be so in sync with each other. Two people so connected, beside me and my wife." He joked. "What I'm trying to say is you guys were just so perfect from the start and I'm happy to congratulate both of you on a special little girl who's going to have two loving parents." Scooter said and he stood up giving them a hug. I stood up and gave him a hug as well and then sat back down.

"I'd like to say something too." Justin said standing up.

"I'm so happy to be here and live my dream every day. Throughout my journey with Emilee, she made the dream better to live with everyday. My point is, I thought that singing was the only dream I wanted to live, but that stopped the moment I met Emilee. She made me realize that I don't have to just live up to one dream, I can live up to many dreams, and she's making me live another dream as she made me a father. She is the mother of my child, my best friend, and my one true love, Emilee Camile Lockwood, will you marry me?" Justin said getting on one knee and I literally almost flipped out. I was not expecting this at all. He just gave me the promise ring. I mean that was before we knew we were having a kid but still oh my gosh. I had my hand over my mouth and before I knew it I was in tears. I was holding him so tight I didn't want to let go but I had to answer him.

"Of course I will." I said holding my hand out as he placed the ring along with my promise ring. Everyone screamed in excitement Pattie cried. "Now you're officially the daughter I always wanted." She said giving me a side hug. I stood up and hugged Justin tightly. I wanted to stay in his arms this whole time. I had not seen it coming and I was full of emotions. Now I'm officially going to be Mrs.Bieber. Even though it got handed over to my daughter first.

"Well we're definitely going to need something stronger than champagne

"Well we're definitely going to need something stronger than champagne." I said going to find something else.

"Not for you two though! Champagne is enough. You both have someone to take care of now, and you both can't be drinking." Pattie said which made us all laugh.

"Just a sip." I joked and she gave me an eye. "Kidding." I said.

We all ended having a great night and eventually they all left. Madison was sound asleep in her nursery, but that didn't last too long as she started crying. I looked at Justin and said,"I carried her for 9 months, now it's your turn." He laughed and kissed my forehead and then said,"We're in this together babe, but I'll take first night." And with that he actually did. Poor Justin, he barely got any sleep but I thought it was kind of funny. I can't wait to start my new life with Justin.

Sequel Coming out in less than 24 hours (: