| Ch. 56 |

Quick though: I've been writing this since Dec. 31, 2015.. and I'm still no where near the end of this book lmao. Plus I'm already thinking about the next JB book I'm gonna write and I'm gonna make it super extremely different from all of the books I've written.

Justin's POV

"Nope, she can't go out like that." Scooter said and I just felt like cracking up.

"What's wrong with it Scooter?" I tried not to chuckle at the end.

"Gosh dammit Justin, she's been here for less than 48 hours and you left her a hickey?!" Scooter said.

"Chill it's not even that bad." I said holding Emilee.

"Well when the press starts making up stuff then you'll know what I mean. She needs to cover that up before you two leave. You have less than an hour to get ready both of you." Scooter said and left.

I looked into Emilee's eyes and just stayed there with her in my lap. I was taking in every moment and just enjoying Emilee by my side again.

Emilee tried to get up but I didn't let her which I ended up hurting her. "Justin." She whispered almost out of breathe.

I was about to apologize but she just held her hand up for me to give her a second. She got up and reached in her purse, grabbed a pill and drank some water with it.

"Aww baby girl I'm sorry." I said holding her gently.

"Justin it's okay, you just held me really tight where I had my surgery. It doesn't hurt but sometimes it does." She said and then turned around pecking my lips. "C'mon we have to get ready." She said.

30 mins later..
I look up to see just about the most gorgeous person ever but she wasn't the most because of what she was wearing. I literally looked at her like what the hell are you wearing.

"Hell no

"Hell no. No. Take it off. Emilee gosh. You look hot.. No!! Take it off!" I said talking to her and myself as I looked at her.

"Leave her alone

"Leave her alone. I chose the outfit and she's wearing it." One of my mangers said.

"They're all gonna check her out!" I whined. Emilee laughed and she pecked my lips. "I'm all yours." She said and I reconsidered.