| Ch. 79 |

Justin's POV

Emilee's about 5 months pregnant now, almost 6 and I'm finishing my Europe tour. I'm almost hallways through it and I'm just dying to get back to Em. She was suppose to come fly out to me but she was having some really bad pain. Nothing bad though thankfully. She went to the doctor and apparently Madison has been kicking her a lot in the night so by the time she wakes up, her abdominal hurts.

Em will FaceTime me when Madison starts kicking her. I can't see her feet but sometimes I can and I admit it made me cry. To see her little toes popping out was just crazy. My baby girl was in there and she was healthy, she was growing and time was slipping by very fast. It just made me more anxious to finish the tour. I loved performing and I still do, but if you were in my position, you'd want to be at home with your two girls.

We thankfully finished nursery before I left. We picked up the basics, all that was left was her little tiny clothes. Even the fans would throw gifts on stage and I thought some of them were extremely cute. Someone in one of the pits was trying to talk to me when I was singing. The chorus came on and I heard her say,"Can I give you a present for you family?" And that's when I say up and nodded my head as she gave me a huge packet and I looked shocked. I grabbed it and opened it right there on stage. As I opened it I noticed the writing Bieber Family on the back. It was 3 onesies. One for Em, Madison, and me. Mine was Blue, Em's was Pink, and Madison's was purple. I knew what it meant by that and so I let the song play. I hoped down the stage and into the pit telling the other fans to just back off for one moment. I grabbed the fan that gave me the gift and asked for her name. I thanked her and hugged her. She was the one person I did want a photo of and I was extremely grateful.

I ended up sending the package home to Em so she could see it. The called me screaming how it didn't fit her and I told her obviously not because she was nearly 6 months pregnant and it was meant for afterwards. Instead of waiting, her stubborn ass put mine on and wore it. I thought it was cute though. She posted a picture and commented Just until mine fits me (: Thank you

As to everything else going on, Every room in the house was set up except for the spare room which became our guest room and the play room. Everything was painted and all figured out.

Em didn't want a baby shower and neither did I. In ways it's a good thing but Em got a tad emotional considering a baby shower is suppose to be thrown by her best friend as to which I referred to as Maejor but she refused and I just let her be. We agreed on a Welcome Home party better than a baby shower.

E: You still have blonde hair Mr.

J: Yes I do princess.

E: You have a little over 3 months (:

J: Not happening.

E: When Madison's teacher asks for a family tree pictures project and your blonde head ass comes out, you'll be the reason why she's embarrassed. (:

J: Are you embarrassed?

E: Not really but I don't know Maddie is gonna be lol

J: Just like me

E: Yikes..

J: What's that suppose to mean?

E: Love you! Come home soon (:

J: EMILEE!
Love you too.

Emilee's POV

The door bell rang and I opened the door shockingly to someone I did not expect.

"Selena?" I said and she smiled at me.

"Can I come in please?" She asked sympathetically and so I did. I don't know why, but I did.

"How'd you know where to find me?" I asked as to moving into this place not too long ago.

"I'm sorry Emilee." She said looking down. She handed me a box which I would think is a present for Madison.

"What are you really here for?" I asked and I noticed tears coming a long.

"I've changed Em. I have a boyfriend and I'm not psycho over Justin. I don't want to hurt either of you. I'm happy for you guys. I just thought it was time to make amends. I'm sorry." She said and a part of me thought she really did mean it.

"Is this some set up because I'm not letting you or Hailee risk my baby's life." I said.

"No, no I swear. I promise I won't hurt her or you. I'm really sorry and I just wanted to make amends. I'm sorry. Hailee and I don't talk. I just feel really bad for everything and I just wanted to maybe even be friends." She said.

"You just wanna stay in Justin's life." I said harshly.

"If that was true, wouldn't I come when Justin is here or go to the UK?" She said and it hit me that this girl meant it. She really was sorry.

"If it's anything that I learned from you, is that you're so independent and you're actually a really good friend to people. You don't just like them because they're famous. You're a fair person and I'm jut really sorry.." She said. I hesitated for a moment and then I spoke up.

I opened the gift to see two beautiful outfits for Maddie. I looked at her and said,"I forgive you." She did something I didn't expect but I put my arms around her, because she hugged me. She wiped her tears and told me how she had to leave, but she'd stop by soon. Right now, I couldn't tell if I made the right of wrong decision but she truly did look hurt and sorry. That's all it took to forgive her because I know when someone is sorry and I can't hold a grudge over that.

A/N: Here's the baby's room but it's suppose to be a dark gray with pink polka dots. That's the closest I could find it to.