| Ch. 41 |

Emilee's POV

"Oh and nice to see you too.. Hailee." I said seeing that she came up behind Selena.

Hailee just stood there next to Selena like her little minion.

"I should of known." I said.

"Whatever bitch, I'm gonna go see Jus–." Selena started to say but I pushed her back.

"No in the hell you aren't. I thought both of you guys would of known better by now to just leave him alone." I said angry.

"He broke my heart." Hailee said.

"Mine too." Selena added.

"Let me remind you that, YOU broke his heart Selena & as for you Hailee, stop acting like you're 15." I said knowing I'd insult them.

"Listen bitch, you're going to get out of my way whether you like it or not." Selena said getting in my face.

"You aren't gonna do anything. I wont let you do anything to him." I said stepping back.

"Oh you mean the way he let them do all those things to you." Hailee said hinting at my recent kidnapping.

"Okay I'm done with you holding that against me. So what? I've been kidnapped, I've been used, but I'm still a better person than you'll both ever be." I said getting in Hailee's face.

They both paused and looked at each other for a moment and then Selena said,"I will tear him down. I will sell everything to the media until he's no longer nothing. He deserves to feel what I felt."

"No Selena, neither of you get to do anything because you did it to yourself. Hailee stop being a follower and be a leader. I'm pretty sure Selena's just using you too." I said.

"He better watch out because the press already has a story for tonight." She said walking away but I grabbed Selena's arm turning her around.

"Do anything to hurt him and I will find out." I said as she let go and headed towards the stage.

I rolled my eyes because I wasn't letting her get away with it. As I turned I look at Scooter who looked at me as if he was shocked but I just kept walking. I needed to get the set list in because the show would start any moment now.

I grab the set list and hand it to one of the producers. As I walked back I see that they're all in a huddle. I don't know what came over me but I just walked into Justin's dressing room and sat on the couch. I didn't even go to the circle. I had too much on my mind. What was Selena and Hailee up to? She almost seemed miserable like as if she was told to say what she said. It didn't matter to me anyways, what's done is done and those two need to be done. I don't understand why in the world those two would be here. Especially since Hailee was asked to leave immediately.

The door opened then closed as Justin walked in.

"There you are." He said coming to the couch. He sat on the edge and said,"Where were you?"

"In here, why?" I asked.

"You're always there for the huddle but you weren't there." He said.

We heard a knock and someone said,"You're up in 5 kiddo."

He got up and got dressed.

"I bumped into someone." I said.

"Selena, particularly."

"Again I don't understand why she's here." Justin said.

"Revenge." I mumbled and he asked me again what I had said.