| Ch. 80 |

Emilee's POV

Today marks being 6 months pregnant and a week from today will be Justin and I's 1 year and 4 month anniversary. I know, we've been together for a long time, but a short time since we're already having a kid. Crazy to think this.

I'm excited. I'm extremely close to having Madison. I mean at this point time is flying by so fast. I mean it felt like yesterday I was finding out that I was pregnant and in just a couple of months I'll get to bring my baby girl home.

Justin will be home in a little over a month. He's halfway done with the tour in Europe and fans keep giving him gifts for Madison. I absolutely love them. I'm constantly receiving mail from him just about every 2-3 days.

Today I'm going out with Selena. She wanted to catch up and I obviously said yes because I really want to see if she truly wants to be my friend or not. I mean in way I could see why she went all psycho but it's her first love. Now he's my first love and she's accepted that thankfully unlike Justin's new back up dancer. Whatever the fuck her name is.

I was waiting at some cute restaurant outside Calabasas. I saw the paparazzi's and dipped inside to where our table was in the back. Paparazzi's aren't aloud inside. Dumb ass holes. I wanted to sit outside.

I stood up and hugged Selena. "Oops, sorry. Baby in the way." I said as my bump got in the way so we did a side hug.

"Aww you're showing. That's so cute." She said happily. Our waiter came and took down what we wanted to drink as we continued talking.

"So how've you been?" She asked.

"Kind of lonely. Missing Justin. All I do is get everything ready for Madison. I still need to go shopping for her shoes and clothes." I said and her eyes lit up.

"Her names Madison?!?" She said excitedly.

"Oh yeah, Madison Camilla Bieber. Don't tell anyone though." I said taking a sip of my lemonade.

"Aww how cute. I love it. I'd love to go shopping with you though." She said and I disagreed.

"Sounds nice, but Justin wanted to come along with." I said and she shook her heading telling me that it was definitely okay.

"Well then in that case when's the baby shower?" She asked.

"Not having one." I said and she spit out some of her drink so he grabbed a napkin.

"Why not?" She asked.

"I don't know. I'd prefer a welcome home party." I said truthfully.

"You can have both." She said.

"Okay I don't want one because baby showers are suppose to be with a bunch of your girlfriends and play games but literally your like my only girl friend. Plus it'd be tiring to wear heels at 7-8 months pregnant." I said and sighed as we were given our food.

"I'm sorry." Selena said sympathetically. "I will make you a welcome home party."

"It's fine you don't have to." I chuckled.

"It's the least I could do honestly. I just hope it's okay with you and Justin." She asked.

"I'm totally okay with it and he should be too. I trust that if you say everything in the past is in the past then so be it. I need to get over it. Everyone does." I said smiling and she looked at me almost in tears.

"I'm sorry. I really am, that's not who I am and my fans know it as well. I'm really caring and I just let a part get the bet of me." She said and I just looked at her. Selena is now my friend. Who would of thought of that honestly.

My phone started ringing so I was going to turn it off when I noticed the number wasn't from here at all.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, is this Emilee Camilee Lockwood?" Someone asked.

"Why?" I said suspiciously.

"Hi, this is Toronto General Hospital, we're here to inform you that you're mother came in last night and had a stroke." They started.

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled.

"We're sorry to inform for but we did all that we could. I'm sorry for your loss." They said and I just sat in silence.

"What's wrong?" Selena asked.

I felt myself not being able to breathe. I knew this was coming up but I didn't know why my feelings were acting the way they were. Before I knew it tears were spilling my eyes and I was having a panic attack.

Selena grabbed a hold of me as she hung up the phone and calmed me down.

"My mom died." I mumbled and she held me until I stopped hyperventilating. I wiped my tears and told her I was fine.

"I'm sorry. Something just came over me." I said.

"No! Oh my gosh! I would have done the same. My moms my everything." She said and I shook my head.

"No the thing is I knew and I just didn't expect it so soon. I mean I did but didn't. I just got overwhelmed in the moment." I said and we payed the bill as to how we felt it was time to go.

Selena knew that I needed some space but decided to come home with me. We soon arrived at my place and I noticed a car outside and then it hit me.

"Emilee! Surprise!" Justin said coming out the house as Selena and I got out the car.

"Wait? Selena?" He said confused and I just slacked my forehead as to how my day was going crazy. One I'm with his ex. Secondly my mother was pronounced dead. And third of my baby daddy is home. I didn't know what to feel. I felt.. emotionless. I couldn't feel happy. I just was overwhelmed. I was happy that Justin was there, but now I had to explain Selena DM my mom to him and I really didn't know how this was gonna go.

A/N: I'll write another one later or tomorrow. (: I started my new FanFiction but it's not published. Once I get to 55 chapters I will start my new Justin Bieber Fan fiction. I've got 10 chapters down so I'm hoping to maybe start in August (: