| Ch. 52 |

Emilee's POV

I immediately told Justin what was going on as I arrived at the hospital. He was obviously being over dramatic. Well he wasn't over dramatic, he was just being very careful with me. Very careful because he did me wrong. He knew I really considered leaving him. I wasn't afraid to say good bye. I would die if I let him go but I'm also not dumb enough to let someone treat me like that. Not anymore.

As we reached the hospital we found out that I might have kidney problems but there's an 80% chance I don't. To them it wasn't servers but they couldn't risk me not getting all the test I needed to get done immediately. They couldn't do that, so that's why I'm getting sent to the hospital. I needed every lab result, MRI, and X-ray within the next 3 hours.

For sure they know it's been caused by my anxiety. I was diagnosed with panic disorder and I knew exactly why I had that but I didn't care at this point. Due to my panic attacks, it made me very nauseous. Leading onto that, they were worried because I'm so young and I almost had a heart attack. My breathing wasn't normal at all and my heart beat was through the roof. Therefore they wanted to monitor me in the meantime.

I thought to myself how I'm a 20 years old and I'm causing myself to have a heart attack. Just wonderful.

I started to feel myself get pale. I felt weak and shaky. I grabbed the trash can throwing up and I could hear the nurses whispering.

"Get those test in now." One whispered.

I dropped the trash can slowly in frustration. I felt so useless and I was tired of Justin looking at me with sad eyes. I couldn't tell if Justin was worried or just really sorry for what he did and it bugged me. We didn't get to finish the conversation properly but I didn't have a choice. I had an appointment and I was done talking to him in the moment. I was so done with throwing up. I hated it. It made me weak.

"Stop looking at me like that." I said to Justin.

"How can I not. I'm afraid for you. I love you." Justin said.

"Justin, I'm really not trying to hurt your feelings but I feel like you're more sorry than concerned about me right now. I love you too but like I said, it's gonna take time." I said.

"I understand by–." Justin stopped. "Your freezing."

Justin called a doctor and she checked on me.

"Are you cold sweetie? Here lemme check your temperature." She said checking my temperature as I nodded my head yes.

"Oh you have a fever. Sweetie I need you to sit up." She said taking the covers off of me.

"I'm dizzy.." I said.

"I need a nurse and a crash cart." The doctor said and then the machines started to beep in many ways but I couldn't tell because I was blacking out.

"Emilee.." Justin said.

"Get him out of here now." The nurse said and I slipped into the darkness.

Justin's POV

"Am I a donor?" I asked the nurse immediately after hearing the news.

"We can check for you but you're going to need to do blood work." The nurse told me. I was instantly freaking out. How could this be happening to Emilee. What caused this. Wait.. I caused this.

"What caused this ma'am." I asked.

"Mainly stress and panic attacks. From what she's given us, it all comes down to it due to her diagnosis." She said.

"Her organs are failing, we gotta get her to an O.R. right now." The doctor said as everything started beeping and I felt like my heart was breaking.

"Is she gonna get better?" I asked.

"Hopefully, hopefully someone's a donor within the next hour." She said rushing Emilee out the room with the rest of the doctors.

"So in order for her to get another kidney, someone has to die?" I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"Will she live with one?" I asked lastly.

"Is she a strong person?" She asked.

"The strongest why?" I asked.

"Then I think she'll be just fine." She said and then I just stood there in the hallways as Emilee got taken away. I let go of her lifeless hand. She looked so pale.

I started getting really angry as I blamed myself for what was going on.

~ hours later; Maejor and Za arrive ~

"Bro how is she?" Za said sitting next to me and his eyes went wide as my eyes were extremely red. I had been crying the last 3 hours because of myself.

"This is all your fault!" I screamed at Maejor.

"Bro what the fuck did I do! Get off of me!" Maejor screamed.

"You told me I was whipped! I caused her this stress! This pain!" I said getting in Maejors face.

Za got in between us and screamed,"Both of you two settle down!"

"It's all his fault!" I screamed pushing him and then he pushed me back.

Za then pushed me into the chair and said,"It's your fault dumbass, but it's not your fault for her being the way she is."

I looked at him and back at Maejor and he looked sympathetic.

"Bro I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to. You know I'm just hurt from my ex." He started to say.

"Shut the fuck up." I said angrily.

"Don't be mad at him. You had every choice to make the right decision. This is on you. Now both of you just pray that she's okay. She doesn't need this right now and both of you know damn well you both don't need it either." Za said making me realize I was wrong. I did do wrong.

"Look man I'm sorry." Maejor said and I stayed quiet. All I knew was Em better be okay.

"Don't be stubborn man, just look at you. You should feel like this everyday. Afraid you could lose her for being a dumbass. Treat her right. You know better Justin. It doesn't take an idiot to see the look on your face shows how much you love her. So show her." Za said and then walked away. Most likely to the cafeteria but he was right. I'm sitting here in the lobby with my arms crossed, eyes all red, and tears spilling from my eyes. I love Emilee more than I could ever think. I love her more than I ever loved Selena. I love her just as much as I love my mom. I'd take a bullet for her. That's my girl. My baby.