| Ch. 43 |

A/N: You guys make me write more when you guys comment. I absolutely love comments. It lets me know you guys actually read it. I love the favorites too. Thank you. (:

Justin's POV

Tomorrow is #PurposeNevada, and I was super excited for this show. I mean it's in LV. One of the cities that never sleeps. We are already here but I decided to just spend a day with the crew. Later on I had a surprise for Em.

"So what we doing Justin?" Khalil asked.

"Well there's the strip but I'm pretty sure they'll find me." I said rolling my eyes.

"There's the Shark reed Aquarium, I don't think it'll be busy and if it is then we'll just go get lunch or come back on the bus." Emilee said walking into the room. I chuckled because she hadn't even looked up at any of us. She was too busy on her phone.

"Ya girl gotta phone problem." Za said.

"Shut the hell up because you two are always on your phones." I joked as they laughed.

"To the aquarium!" Scooter joined in laughing.

~The Aquarium~

"Aww look at the fishies!" Em said.

"That's not a word." I chuckled at how cute Em was.

"And you don't think I know that." Emilee said with attitude.

"Damn bro." Khalil said.

"Leave Em alone cock blocker." Za joked.

I interlocked our hands together as we looked everywhere just enjoying the scenery. It was beautiful but I had my eyes on Emilee. I was amazed by her the way she was amazed with the fish.

"Babe." I said as she turned looking at me. I cupped her face and kissed her. For some reason it felt like forever since I'd done that but I did. I felt like a kid as the butterflies in my stomach had risen. I felt like it was just the two of us until two assholes ruined it for us.

"Get a room!" They both said coughing at the same time.

"Love you." Emilee said smiling.

"I love you more." I said kissing her again.

"Scooter can we buy them a room?" Za asked like a little kid pointing at us. Scooter looked at us and laughed.

"Alright you two, let's head back. Kenny's gonna pick up some lunch for us but we gotta head out to the hotel before paparazzi's show up." Scooter said.

"Hey scoot, I'll meet you later?" I asked.

He hesitated for a moment and then said,"Be back in 2 hours tops." I smiled and thanked him. I grabbed Em's hand and headed out to my car. I rented a car. I didn't actually bring my car with me.

Emilee kept asking me where we were going considering I didn't tell her what we were doing. I opened the door for her and she looked at me shocked.

"Justin. This is beautiful." She said picking up the single rose I left there and she sat down. I closed the door and got into the drivers side.